Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe your dark side.

Jennabun

Well, I tend to collapse mentally if I am pressured enough. I mean, I'll either break down and cry or I'll explode in anger. There have been instances where my anger got the best of me and I freakin' YELLED at my parents over something...which, oddly enough, they never really blamed me too much for...so, I dunno. In the end, I know I have a temper, and it doesn't help that I sometimes tend to keep my feeling bottled up at times.

Also...I'm a bit lazy, and I don't exercise. Honestly, I want to take better care of myself, but...I just don't.

I also have a stubborn streak...

• Brohoof 2

Well, most of the time I'm simply an easy-going fellow, since I'm almost always in a good mood.

It takes alot to push me over the edge.  Really, it does.  But, when I do get mad... I get loud, aggressive, and illogical.

Normally I'm able to keep myself below my breaking point by just walking away from the situation, muttering things under my breath as I'm leaving (things like "gosh damn you are a *apples* ignorant mother-*apples* ... or things of the like).  But, if I am unable to walk away, I get very rammy.  Heck, even one time when I did walk away, I broke the glass window of the door going outside because I slammed it so hard.  I mean, it shattered... 

Another time, after having an argument (in which I was yelling loudly), when I was walking away into the other room, I punched the closet door and nearly broke my knuckle because I hit it so hard.  

A year or two ago, my dad was arguing with my mother and I (yes, my mom and I were on the same 'team' per se)... and my dad and I got into it so badly that we were pretty much in each other's faces.  I said some God awful things to him, and once I had cooled down later that night I cried in my room because I didn't mean them... but he wouldn't speak to me for 3 days.

If you've not figured it out yet, I believe my mean side's aggressiveness comes from my dad.  He was kind of that way when I was younger - when I didn't have a mean side yet.  And it probably just found its way into becoming a part of my bad side because of that.

But, don't get me wrong.  I love my dad.  It's just that he's kind of bipolar, and he tends to be pretty extreme when he gets mad.  I'm not bipolar, by any means.  It really does take alot to get me that mad.  I just know now that, well, I'm not going to drink like he does.

Now that I think about it, I feel the reason for me usually being such a nice person like 95% of the time is because I try so hard to be nice, because I don't want to be a mean person.  I'm a sensitive, loving, caring, empathetic person.  And I want that good side of me to show as much as I can make it show, because it's who I am and who I want to be.  I don't like being mean.  I hate it.  And I always end up wishing, after I've done something stupid because of being mad, that I hadn't done it.  

Gosh, all this negative talk is making me feel down.  I could really use a hug right now  :( 

• Brohoof 3

Awww, @@Miles, don't be sad! *hugs* I never meant for anyone to get swallowed by depressing thoughts. Hang in there, friend. <3

• Brohoof 4

My dark side can be both a sad and aggressive persona.

One of darkest things about me is that I despise my own family. Except my little brother. He's the only one who understands me.

Sometimes I think I'm just one really bad day away from taking up serial-killing as a hobby. xD  Concerning "real life" and the human race in general: I can be quite the cynic and misanthrope.  While certain things will certainly inspire sympathy and / or empathy in me, it's not unlikely that I'll feel absolutely nothing regarding the death of some human beings.  Particularly if they were massive d-bags or did something vile or something idiotic that contributed to their own demise.  I...  May have fantasized about killing the neighbors' dogs and subsequently serving up Fido on a plate.  Next to some mashed potatoes and a veggie. :P

But these thoughts sometimes get "released" when I write; it can be cathartic.  I've written some fairly dark or dismal things, and I don't shy away from unhappy endings.  I also write clopfics; though that isn't necessarily "dark."  On the other hand, I also write romantic poetry or things that might pass for children's stories with a nice, heart-warming little message at the end.  So...  I'm complicated??

Funsies!

• Brohoof 1

@@Jennabun, thanks.  You are always able to make me smile.  
I'm glad that you created this thread, though.  It's probably for the best that I can open up like this.  Sometimes I keep too many things all locked inside my head.

I think alot of the reason that I opened up and said this was because it was your thread.

9f13fe8b7f.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Honestly, i could kill easily. People will say 'oh youre just saying that' but i really could. I hate war. I hate killing. I hate murder and wrongs. But i could easily take a life and sleep at night whether its an animals or a humans. Ive been hunting before and its just easy. Ive nearly killed people, on accident mind you, but i just sort of shrugged. Im a terrible fucking person really.

I guess the real way to describe it is that i just dont give a shit about a life. 

Edited by Delernil

(edited)

I'm bad at acting like I care, and a lot of the time, I really don't. Everything I do is with the ultimate intention of aiding my own cause. If you're in my way, I'm not going to like you, and I probably won't even listen to a single thing you say.

I don't get aggressive, but I'll be bitter and sarcastic as hell, and you'll feel like you're a complete idiot for not being on my side.

Edited by Regulus

(edited)

After some thought ive decided to give a more detailed answer.

post-27460-0-79861600-1405741537.jpg

I can become extremely bitter when i feel i am not wanted or am being avoided/not appreciated for my work. I understand that i may come off as dangerously psychotic(possibly) but im just a harmless lunatic that worships a pink marshmallow horse; Pinkie Pie. I have no intentions of hurting anyone and neither do i promote physical harm; or atleast i try my best not to.

I am a extremely sad and bitter person on the inside,atleast without Pinkie. 

I also can be a very 'territorial' person sometimes towards certain things,take that as you will.

I may or may not lash out at someone if i feel strongly about something,however i do my best to not do this as i fear it will only make people think im crazy AND mean,which the latter i do not want at all.

That's all your getting out of Pills.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

My whole dark side is one big trigger for i Spoiler-ed it 

My dark side contains
- Murder Fascination I dunno i just find murder interesting,as are the killers themselves I have no legitimate reason for liking them so much
- Self-Injury Urges... This is probably the doozy of this list i feel the need to slit my skin and see the blood...I'm not even sad or anything...just fucked up don't worry I have no intention on actually doing self-harm cause it's plain not worth my time. 
- Jaded "I hate humanity" attitude- I just can't like people all that well,my trust is shot among most of the populous
- Bitchy I tend to complain too much
- Self-Serving I have a bad tendency to only do things that get me something back. (It was more in my younger years this trait has died a bit)
- Sadism i dunno but i love seeing pain and misery wherever i go,A fight between a couple,a fist fight out side a bar i'll be watching
- Masochistic Might me merely sexual based I like to be in minor pain,it gets me going

- I could kill,I choose not too

Edited by UnbreakableHeart

After some thought ive decided to give a more detailed answer.

attachicon.gifimages (25).jpg

I can become extremely bitter when i feel i am not wanted or am being avoided/not appreciated for my work. I understand that i may come off as dangerously psychotic(possibly) but im just a harmless lunatic that worships a pink marshmallow horse; Pinkie Pie. I have no intentions of hurting anyone and neither do i promote physical harm; or atleast i try my best not to.

I am a extremely sad and bitter person on the inside,atleast without Pinkie. 

I also can be a very 'territorial' person sometimes towards certain things,take that as you will.

I may or may not lash out at someone if i feel strongly about something,however i do my best to not do this as i fear it will only make people think im crazy AND mean,which the latter i do not want at all.

That's all your getting out of Pills.

A lot of that applies to me as well, especially the "territorial" thing. That's a pretty good word for it. There's no better way to piss me off than to invade my personal space, like using my items or wandering into my room. That's a big no-no.

• Brohoof 1

I  don't have a dark side, really.... I guess it would be when I get depressed and I hide myself from the world. Also when I get over confident and end up failing because of it. I'm not afraid of horror things or the sight of blood...That's all I can think of.

I can occasionally be violent when things go across the line for me, and I usually try to keep things even with some "you break my things, I break yours" revenge...which has gotten me in trouble in junior high when I gave someone a black eye with a textbook and I destroyed someone's project (not so quietly).

I'm bad at acting like I care, and a lot of the time, I really don't. Everything I do is with the ultimate intention of aiding my own cause. If you're in my way, I'm not going to like you, and I probably won't even listen to a single thing you say.

I don't get aggressive, but I'll be bitter and sarcastic as hell, and you'll feel like you're a complete idiot for not being on my side.

This was how one of my blog curators acted before I had to ban him.

I to am like this. Infact, you shot down everything I was going to say about my dark side. :)

(edited)

I have a dark fascination with horror of a psychological nature, the dark and strange paths people may follow.

Honestly I feel deep inside I have a side of me that is a detached and cold observer of the world. Willing to watch the cruelest and most terrible of acts in the pursuit understanding how such individuals think.

Yet I tell this side of me that the best they're going to get is a psychological horror here and there, whether a movie or video game... such as the Amnesia series or Alice: the Madness Returns.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

@,Ok. You're honesty inspired me to write this dark-side reveal:

I have buried by 'other half' very deep within my mind.

However...if i was given a button to press and it would wipe all all of humanity and leave only those i feel are 'worthy'(yes were going deep) you have no idea how difficult it would be to not press that button; i would struggle internally,and i fear i may go to press the button..

Until a pink pony puts her hoof on my right shoulder; looks me in the eyes and tells me "Give them Joy,not Death".

...and i just cried silently while writing this. ugh... 

post-27460-0-21261900-1405744653.jpg

ihavebeenbroken.jpg

Take this as you will,and im very very sorry if ive offended anyone.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

@,Ok. You're honesty inspired me to write this dark-side reveal:

I have buried by 'other half' very deep within my mind.

However...if i was given a button to press and it would wipe all all of humanity and leave only those i feel are 'worthy'(yes were going deep) you have no idea how difficult it would be to not press that button; i would struggle internally,and i fear i may go to press the button..

Until a pink pony puts her hoof on my right shoulder; looks me in the eyes and tells me "Give them Joy,not Death".

...and i just cried silently while writing this. ugh... 

attachicon.gifimages (26).jpg

ihavebeenbroken.jpg

Take this as you will,and im very very sorry if ive offended anyone.

I respect / empathize with you more than I did before that reveal.  But...

No one should have that button.  Because any and all of us are capable of considering "terrible" things; even if they somehow be things that ultimately benefit the human race.  "A button that wipes out ALL rapists and child molesters??!?"  It's good there's no button, and it's good that some of us don't have a Death Note, either. xD

• Brohoof 1

I respect / empathize with you more than I did before that reveal.  But...

No one should have that button.  Because any and all of us are capable of considering "terrible" things; even if they somehow be things that ultimately benefit the human race.  "A button that wipes out ALL rapists and child molesters??!?"  It's good there's no button, and it's good that some of us don't have a Death Note, either. xD

You are right! And that's the darkness ive buried;my misanthropy.

Joy was the only thing i(personally) could find to truly bury it with,i wish to live my life in joy and not hate,especially hate for my fellow humans. 

and it's good that some of us don't have a Death Note, either. xD

True,but i do wield this instead! XD

post-27460-0-08571500-1405745909_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok, well if were just talking about general flaws, I can seriously name a billion, I can write a freaking novel if I wanted based on all my flaws.

But I guess we shall just focus on as few as I can.

First of all, when I get like mad, I get quite mad, I will just start threatening people and doing stupid things, and honestly it doesn't even take much to get me mad, You'd swear I have an anger problem, maybe I do. But I can certainly be quick to anger, depending upon the situation. I'll just randomly lash out at the person who causes me to tip over the edge, or maybe someone randomly who does something slightly annoying. Basically I get really easy to irrititate as I get angry, then I say some stupid stuff when I really get mad, people sometimes get freaked out with how crazyed mad I get despite normally being perky but shy, depending on if they have seen me get mad before. Then they eventually laugh at me and my stupid attempts to threaten someone with how unthreatening i am(Seriously I'm a 109 pound bone thin moronic nerdy loser, how am I threatening in the slightest? Not to mention I lose my logic when i'm mad which just helps so much.)

I usually regret anything I say to someone, but meh, they probably aren't bothered as much as they think it's funny, maybe annoying. Think I'm stupid idk. 

I am also incredibly stubborn when I get mad, like I will basically throw logic out the window if it means being right, and i will refuse to leave my ground, i'm kind of like a bull when angry, except a really ugly scrawny bull who can't do anything.

I'm actually mildly stubborn in other cases, but more so when I'm mad.

I also usually have a more depressed feeling after getting mad when i realize how stupid it was, and then I just kinda hate everything about myself. And sometimes I'll complain and stuff and be annoying.

I am also a freaking attention whore, I need attention and I am so greedy about it, honestly I don't deserve any attention, but I still fish for it and still get it typically. I honestly don't even think I want friends sometimes, just someone who will give me attention and crap. I feel like a terrible explotive asshole.

I am whinny, I whine about all kinds of stuff, because you know, despite having a perfectly fine life compared to others starving or being abused, or having actual issues, i'm just here sitting on my lazy ass complaining about life.

Oh I should also mention I'm lazy as crap. And i'll complain about stuff but still do nothing to fix it, basically I just want everything handed to me on a freaking plate. 

I lack patience in most cases, especially with accomplishing things.

I am perfectionist, which causes me to not do things at all if I feel as though I can not achieve perfection in it, and I also don't feel accomplished if I am not perfect.

I sometimes wish for scenarios in which I get injuried or hurt or something, just lightly, nothing life threatening, so that I can get attention. Because like I said I am a terrible explotive asshole.

While I normally care for people very deeply, I also have my dark side who is pretty apathetic at times, and I just hate stuff. I'm practically bipolar sometimes.(That could be a flaw too.)

I tend to think i'm super tough when I get mad, when in reality if anybody did anything and took my threats seriously i'd snap like a twig.

Despite all my self esteem issues, I can still get an ego from attention and compliments, where my ego soars in my head, usually it stays in my head atleast and I don't brag about it, but on occasions I do. I also might try to showoff or something in order to get attention or compliments.

I could go on and on and on, but i'll just leave it there I guess. 

Tl;dr, I am a terrible person, why people associate with me on any level baffles my understanding.

We can also throw in needy, and I get really antisocial, or just really needy for people to complain to when i'm depressed or something. It all depends, sometimes i withdraw from everything, and sometimes I complain.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 2

Well, my dark side will ignite if someone is being a jerk to me. I can get so angry that I start telling innocent people to die and I really don't mean it. Also, if I'm playing a game and losing, I start screaming at the game. And finally, if there is a bully character of jerk character on TV, I send death threats to the character. Why do you think I hate Diamond Tiara so much?

• Brohoof 1