Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, I would say hi but, ah go on then. Hiya!

Handsome Changeling

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: How do you think I found this website, that is for you to think about. I am joking, this website I found through just being on the internet and looking for a cool Brony community to be apart of as I like contributing to our strong group.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, first of I became a Brony through... Cloppers, OK don't go because of this as I am not a Clopper and I also do NOT have anything against them as I am friends with a few. I was on Youtube watching NateTalksToYou and he did a MLP:FiM Hentai reaction video and I watched it for a good laugh and I heard the word Brony a few times and the comments where littered with Cloppers this and Brony that so I was Intrigued at what A Brony was so I researched it and honestly laughed "Full grown men... Pah what imbeciles" I thought. The idea of Bronies stuck into my mind for a good month and I thought, Screw it if older humans can watch it then I can try it. So I did and well I loved the show for what it was, a happy and awesome show. I was a closet Brony for the first 4 months or so but I told people and it kinda spread about that I was a Brony and I have been a Brony since the 2nd of June 2013 and I am still going strong as a Proud open part of this group of awesome human beings.

I am a exotic animal enthusiasts of mainly lizards and Arachnids and no, I don't collect them I care for them like family and friends as they are all living things. I have 2 Gecko's, 2 Axolotl's, 1 Salmon Pink Birdeating Tarantula a tropical fish tank. 2 Dog's and I am a very well spoken and and hyper person who loves animals and MLP of course. I think Pinkie Pie is the best pony and King Sombra is the best villain for what he could be not just because "Sombra looks cool, herpy derpy huhu" King Sombra has a lot of potential to be a really cool character.

Surprise Lasino is the best Non-canon character and the best background pony is Bon Bon, please remember that these are my opinions and I just want to make friends and not frenemies.post-28161-0-06750300-1405755837_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Hey there, pal! Welcome to the forums! I think that's very cool that you like animals. I like animals too, though the most i raised ever was a dog, lol. I think it's very smart of you to give the show a try - i had the same reservations before. Also, since you're a big fan of Pinkie Pie (Like yours truly :D) You should check out Pinkie's fanclub

Anyway, make yourself at home here :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi! Welcome to the Forums!

It is nice to see some new faces here on the forums. If you ever want to find a place to make new friends, this is the place. 

If you ever have any questions, just ask any of the members on the forums and you will hopefully get some answers. 

Also: You have Geckos?!? :o  Are they cool? 

I love animals and always seem to be interested in them, that is why I asked the question  :P

• Brohoof 1

Hi! Welcome to the Forums!

It is nice to see some new faces here on the forums. If you ever want to find a place to make new friends, this is the place. 

If you ever have any questions, just ask any of the members on the forums and you will hopefully get some answers. 

Also: You have Geckos?!? :o  Are they cool? 

I love animals and always seem to be interested in them, that is why I asked the question  :P

Yes a Gecko is a very cool and if raised properly kind friend as they can be trained into being holdable but you will need to invest a lot of time into it as it will most likely live for more than 20 years.

Hello! I am new to the site, and I love to meet new friends! I wish I could care for animals in my apartments, but pets aren't allowed. :okiedokielokie:

Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you! *hoofshake*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It is great to see everypony (I have been wanting to say that  :P ) here is so welcoming and most people and I hope to stay a part of this forum. Well I think most people want to stay on here, it is your opinion.

Edited by TheBronyPinkiePie