Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music any bronys like jhonny cash

Luna 831

I'm a music lover, so I accept and enjoy all kinds of music. I remember listening to Johnny Cash when I was little in the car. Don't remember any of the songs but I sure as hell enjoyed em'. I'd look up some songs but it's 3 am and I'm pretty tired, but yeah he's a great country musician.

(edited)

Happy is me to see a J.R thread! :D

Personal favourites:

I also love 'Walk The Line', "Train of Love', 'Home of the Blues', 'Hey Porter', 'Next in Line', 'Ballad of a Teenage Queen', 'I Still Miss Someone', 'Long-Legged Guitar Pickin' Man' and "It Ain't Me Babe' :)

Edited by Guest

For me, if it's country, it's gotta be Johnny Cash. Love his music. Ring of Fire, Man in Black, Hey Porter, are just a few favorites.

• Brohoof 1

yea i posted some of those songs my grandpa and grandma saw them when they came to town they had all black rv's and cars they all wore black like jhonny cash

• Brohoof 1

<3

i always thought "one piece at a time" was pretty funny,and "get rhythm" is great, but i looove when he sang "the wanderer" for u2 xP  his voice was perfect, dramatic, solemn.. just great xP

• 2 months later...

Fuck yea, I don't mean to be a gravedigger, but a Cash thread, damn it he deserves a bit longer of a thread IMO!

Heck ya, I love him, his songs are what real country music is SUPPOSED to be before the corporate pukes took the music industry over.