Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HI EVERYPONY! hehe I like loud intros

Upgrade Levels

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through the poniverse, which I found through the pony project, which I found off a Roblox roleplay, which I found while searching on Roblox, which I found from a friend, who I met about a decade ago. Everything connects don't it?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My BEAUTIFUL girlfriend is a fan, she made me interested, next thing you know we like each other even more :D

I'm am very great with friends, bad at making them, great with keeping them. I just wanna be friends with everypony. I LOVE playing games, in fact I actually MAKE games. (Technically not yet) I am also unnaturally tall, and very sweet with young ponies, their just so adventurous. Oh, I am also VERY scientific. You know, very fluent with my nomenclatural words, ya know? Very genius. So if you wanna be sociologically connected through this great series of algorithms and codes, Great! Because friendships are built to last ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Upgrade! I am new to the site..... and well, to the herd too! lol Welcome to the site, and I hope that you are enjoying this site as much as I am.

B)

Always nice to meet a fellow beginner :) Hope you enjoy the site as well

Welcome aboard, pal! Lemme start by saying how awesome it is, the way you were introduced to the show. Also, since, you like Pinkie... check THIS out! That's right - a whole fan club dedicated to everyone's favorite hyperactive bullet of pink energy!

I hope you find everything to your pleasure and enjoyment in this site. The community - a fraction of the fandom, i'm certain - is great. See you around :)

Welcome aboard, pal! Lemme start by saying how awesome it is, the way you were introduced to the show. Also, since, you like Pinkie... check THIS out! That's right - a whole fan club dedicated to everyone's favorite hyperactive bullet of pink energy!

I hope you find everything to your pleasure and enjoyment in this site. The community - a fraction of the fandom, i'm certain - is great. See you around :)

Thanks Terminus, I'm sure I'll have plenty to enjoy with such nice ponies around! I had a feeling this would be a good forum site. I tried forum chatting before and became a chat legend on a small app I had, then things turned, but everything's great now that I have a fall back forum :D

• Brohoof 1