Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last night my Man Card was revoked for liking MLP!

Rarity Paige Belle

Should I stop watching the show as a Man Card is the most important thing us males can carry?

Letting someone else tell you whether you're worthy of having a Man Card or not would be giving up your Man Card. Men don't care what others think of them watching whatever the fuck they please.

• Brohoof 12

Should I stop watching the show as a Man Card is the most important thing us males can carry?

We're trying to destroy that. We're instead making a "person card" to replace it and have it for everyone. You don't need to be manly to be you, and you shouldn't give up something for it. If people around you can't see that, then you're with the wrong people. If that's everyone you know, you have a problem.

• Brohoof 8

It's much more manly to watch MLP than to not, don't let anyone tell you different.

• Brohoof 1

It's much more manly to watch MLP than to not, don't let anyone tell you different.

True. What could be more "manly" then to stand to your own convictions and don't care what others say about you?

Stay true to yourself, don't bend to the will of others.

• Brohoof 3

RPB, your man card is your x/y chromosome. It can't be taken away. Promise.

• Brohoof 3

I don't put much stock into "man cards". It's always been little more than a tool for people to apply peer pressure. I'm pretty sure I gave up man man card long ago. I don't feel any less manly for it.

• Brohoof 4

The only "man card" I care about is the one in my pants which I am fairly sure is just fine. The idea of someone being less of man for having the guts to admit to themselves that they like cartoon ponies and not care what anyone else thinks is stupid, immature and outdated.

• Brohoof 2

Dude, I hate it when people say "you're not a man if you have feelings, like girly things, or anything cute and soft." Men have feelings too, and honestly, I don't think being called a "man" means anything. 

If I had to give up my supposed "man card," I'd do it, because I don't want to be associated with a bunch of muscle-bonded (in a 90's comic style of WTF), testosterone-filled people.

Sorry if I had to vent there for a minute, but I hate the whole "man card" thing in general.

• Brohoof 2

Soo.... Watching anything on the T.V is a bad thing now? Ahh... Gender roles you amaze me yet again.

Simply to put, if you're testosterone levels are the normal levels needed for a man to have then you're a man. If you like the show continue watching it if you don't then don't. True men have guts and I can see you have them as it takes guts to tell be honest about being open that you watch MLP FiM :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Someone you know revoked your man card or some Internet person?

Either way, pretty mean thing to say. It's also why I wrap my man card in two year old bacon and dare those busters to lay a hoof on it.

My friend did it, he caught me watching the episode Inspiration Manifestation on my phone! Edited by Rarity Paige Belle

My friend did it, he caught me watching the episode Inspiration Manifestation on my phone!

Huh, well maybe he was just joking with you?

I know my brother and I trade barbs like that all the time. Unless he was being serious about it.

(edited)

Don't worry, I've revoked his card three times in the past year!

Ha ha, I thought so!

Revoking man cards can be so fun. Only thing that sucks is the part where you have to cut it up and wait five to six weeks for the man bank to mail you a new one.

Edited by Rainblow Hash
  • Brohoof 1

I supposedly lost my man card YEARS ago because of my tendency to cry at times; judging by being threatened with having to wear a dress at a young age.

Ponies have nothing to do with it.

• Brohoof 1

Every time i hear "Man Card" i feel a little more stupid overall than the moment before.  :okiedokielokie:  

Please stop making me stupid,please stop saying "Man Card",please stop pretending it can be "revoked" by being true to yourself as a real man doesn't give a damn about something as silly as his "Man Card being revoked" because a real man realizes he is going to like whatever the fuck he wants and people can go to the moon if they don't like it.  

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Is it written anywhere that you can't enjoy a show about candy-colored ponies sharing love and friendship and be a man at the same time?

Look at this guy right here

The guy's a brony and manly as f***

Forget about this man-card bull

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

Dude, don't let people tell you if you're a man or not. You like this show, no one can tell you otherwise.

• Brohoof 1