1. 1. Which Gaming Console(s) Do You Currently Own

• PC
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox One
    • PlayStation 3
    • PlayStation 4
    • Wii
    • Wii U

Not to be rude, but when people say "PC MASTER RACE", it reall makes console people angry. You guys don't need to rude it in our faces :(

The "PC master race" is typically a joke. Unfortunately there are indeed some of us who believe that you aren't a PC gamer unless you have a 144Hz monitor or two Titan Blacks in SLI or a R9 295 X2 or a custom liquid cooling system, but not everyone thinks that way. Don't let those that do make you think that everyone in the PC gaming community is like that.

My friend Flutt3rshy 429 owns a battlefield 4 server based around ponies. I do have admin rights on the server and my gamer tag is pokeme32. We could play on his server.

I am also a donator on a ttt server that is fun to play on. So we could also go there.

The server is called [L|L] meaning Lost Legion. It is a very good server, so I recommend it.

Edited by DrumBeat

We should have a Minecraft UHC.

For those who don't know, this a Minecraft competition where you can only regenerate hearts if you use potions or golden apples, and it's a PVP competition. It's basically a Hunger Games style competition.

I may host one myself if a few people are interested and the forums didn't want to set up a server for it.

We should have a Minecraft UHC.

For those who don't know, this a Minecraft competition where you can only regenerate hearts if you use potions or golden apples, and it's a PVP competition. It's basically a Hunger Games style competition.

I may host one myself if a few people are interested and the forums didn't want to set up a server for it.

...Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES. Did I mention yes?

We need to do something like this. Need. To. o3o

• Brohoof 1

I have a Wii U so my NNID is Yurikun so add me if you wanna play some Mario Kart or when it hits later this year SMASH! I so wish they would have given Hyrule Warriors online support. Nintendo I love you but come on!

post-28932-0-15403200-1407737347_thumb.png

PC: I have

civ 5: BNW-

Minecraft: several modpacks, and might start up a whitelist server, PM me if you are interested, and we will work out the details from there-

TF2-

I have my eye on a couple of other multiplayer games, and might update this later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Games I am willing to destroy you all in:

World of Warcraft

Any Counter-Strike

Starcraft

Supreme Commander 2

Terraria

Natural Selection 2

AoE II

Awesomenauts

Magika

Mount & Blade: Warband

SpeedRunners

Garry's Mod

And more (I only listed the ones I have currently installed).