Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would FIM spoof other shows they haven't done yet?

Singe

(edited)

Death Note would be Prank Note. A notebook (Discord made) where someone writes a name of the victim to be prank. Writing their name with no prank will result in the character freaking out over a sound that causes them to "goat out." Anyone who uses the Prank Note is doomed to live in shame for the rest of their life.

Edited by Singe

Has FiM really spoofed that many shows? Besides Benny Hill maybe. I guess the Parasprite episode was based on a couple of different sources but wasn't close enough to be a direct parody. When they do pay homage it's usually mixed with a lot of different ideas.

I think a Gilligan's Island type goof would work with the Mane 6 and Company getting stranded somewhere. A few nods (not the whole ep) would be funny.

Professor = Twilight

Gilligan = Pinkie

Skipper = Rainbow

Howells = Rarity and Spike

Ginger = Could also be Rarity

Fluttershy = ???

Applejack = ???

Fluttershy has the soft Mary-Ann voice ... but AJ's the county gal. :confused:

Prank Note sounds like it could make a great fanfiction, but I can't imagine MLP would so closely emulate a show with such dark themes, even if the episode itself wasn't dark at all. Not that I wouldn't love it if they did, because Death Note is amazing :33

Keeping in the anime vein, I feel like the show has had some magical girl-esque scenes in the past, but I would love to see them do a full-on Sailor Moon spoof or something to that affect (maybe Madoka Magica but without all the darkness and death and stuff)

Here's some ideas that I've come up with.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Perhaps have a reference to "Halloween" (don't remember the pony equivalent right now) by having Rainbow Dash trying out a ninja turtle costume on Tank.

Star Wars - Have a female draconequus voiced by Carrie Walker.

...would Shakespearean plays count?  Because I think "A Midsummer Night's Dream" would be awesome!

Sesame Street/Muppets - I was thinking that the CMCs, and maybe a few other kids, could put on a puppet show, and have Muppet-looking puppets to use.

Duck Tales - The money bin and/or the theme song.

The Twilight Zone - This can have many options, but the main two I have are: a perfect parody of one episode, or one where Twilight is trapped in some sort of trippy bubble that makes her think she's in a creepy world.

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? - Come on!  Traveling around all of Equestria, trying to find a master thief who's intentionally leaving geography-related clues?  That'd be a dream come true for me!

Has FiM really spoofed that many shows? Besides Benny Hill maybe. I guess the Parasprite episode was based on a couple of different sources but wasn't close enough to be a direct parody. When they do pay homage it's usually mixed with a lot of different ideas.

Dr. Who has been one, with Time Turner's existence, and lately having a Rose character with him.  ...what's Benny Hill?

I think a Gilligan's Island type goof would work with the Mane 6 and Company getting stranded somewhere. A few nods (not the whole ep) would be funny.

Professor = Twilight

Gilligan = Pinkie

Skipper = Rainbow

Howells = Rarity and Spike

Ginger = Could also be Rarity

Fluttershy = ???

Applejack = ???

Fluttershy has the soft Mary-Ann voice ... but AJ's the county gal. :confused:

Fluttershy could be Ginger, and Applejack could be Mary Ann.

• Brohoof 1