Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone else here a former brony?

Enemy Stand

I stopped watching the show in about 2016. Since then, I've seen a few episodes here and there. The fact that it's ending this season doesn't help motivate me to start watching it again. I just tend to pop in here and look at mlp stuff when it occasionally comes up on my YouTube recommendations. Maybe G5 will renew some of my interest.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
On 7/20/2014 at 8:07 AM, Enemy Stand said:

and is here because of the community or whatever.

I might have been a brony at some point, then got out of it, and then got back in again. I think it has more to do with liking colorful ponies than being a brony. I am not here to be part of a defined group of people. I like MLP :P

• 3 months later...

Yeaah that's me :D Don't think I've watched the show since episode 101 came out. Found myself wanting to come back less and less, I even stopped logging onto the forums until very recently. Really found myself missing this place. I would still say that I really enjoy the characters and artwork from and surrounding the show but no, I wouldn't consider myself a brony anymore

32 minutes ago, Splashee said:

What's the qualifications for being a former Brony? Same as dating a Brony and becoming an x-brony? :ooh:

I'm not sure what everyone else thinks but for me its quite subjective. Everyone has their own opinion on how involved you have to be to be a brony. For some people its just enjoying the show, for others its an invested interest in the fandom an for some people its really about the lifestyle. For me personally I don't really enjoy watching the show anymore and I'm here more so for the awesome people in this community as appose to the fact that its an MLP forum so in my eyes I'm not a Brony anymore