Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Notification Glitch

Commander Frost

Okay, So every time I have a notification I go to click it like so,

[T0CpESk.png

And when I click on it, this happens.

HTJk5A7.png

And it just stays like that. I always have to Rightclick and click Open in New Tab.

AsPHN4h.png

So...what do I do to fix this. I've already cleared my browsing cache, restarted my computer and reset my router. 

• Brohoof 1

Have you tried signing out and then signing back in.

Or using a different browser.

I'll try singing out, But I can't use a different browser.

Okay, That didn't work, and now the site is taking FOREVER to load.

• Brohoof 1

and now the site is taking FOREVER to load.

Had my suspicions for this. How long has this issue been occurring? The notifications 'bug'?

For a few days. It's been annoying as hell.

Im guessing its probably connected to the content bug, but i dont think that would occur unless other members stated it. May i ask what browser are you using.

It happened to me before.

It tends to be related with a problem with your internet operator,when you internet goes down certain point of speed,needing more time to load.

Or that,or your connection(Ethernet or WiFi?) has some connectivity problems.

Any more details that can help to understand the problem?

• Brohoof 1

It happened to me before.

It tends to be related with a problem with your internet operator,when you internet goes down certain point of speed,needing more time to load.

Or that,or your connection(Ethernet or WiFi?) has some connectivity problems.

Any more details that can help to understand the problem?

Well, as seen here

6VuLL02.png

I have decent connection

Im guessing its probably connected to the content bug

I assume it's something like this.

Happens to me all the time. I just don't complain about it because I assume they'll probably do nothing about it ( which from experience has been the case. )

I have to disagree, anytime the staff hears of an issue, it's a priority to get things sorted out and fixed as quick as we can.

Back OT: I'll get hold of an Administrator and see if it's related to the server maintenance. In the meantime, just be patient! We'll take care of it. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I assume it's something like this.

I wouldnt be surprised. I have a feeling with the content bug, its slowing multiplying affecting small features.

Well, as seen here

img-2871788-1-6VuLL02.png

I have decent connection

This is more of a site lag. Based on my own experience, even with my own 5-bar connection, the notifications and such can lag and freeze up. Various aspects can cause this lag from your own internet and internet provider issues, to connectivity issues to the site (the same sort of problems that can cause 504 gateway errors and such).

This is more of a site lag. Based on my own experience, even with my own 5-bar connection, the notifications and such can lag and freeze up. Various aspects can cause this lag from your own internet and internet provider issues, to connectivity issues to the site (the same sort of problems that can cause 504 gateway errors and such).

I haven't had problems with any other site today.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had problems with any other site today.

MLPForums can suffer that due for site lag.

From what I noticed from past Status Updates of yours,you had problems with internet,and you went to fix it.

Maybe something wrong happened,and the lag is a consequence.

Good point.Even if you have 5-Bar connection,you can still suffer Site lag.Even if it seems that it's alright,your internet operator can have problems,and that causes that you suffer that lag.

MLPForums can suffer that due for site lag.

From what I noticed from past Status Updates of yours,you had problems with internet,and you went to fix it.

Maybe something wrong happened,and the lag is a consequence.

No, They fixed my internet yesterday. They made it faster acctually. We upgraded out packadge.

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.