Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Flash Sentry has Potential? Maybe?

Princess Lona

(edited)

The 2nd most derpiest and the number one most soulless... Wait. Could Johnny Derpp be:

Picture_11.png

FLASH SENTRY IS BEST SOULLESS AUTOMATON! FiW reference. YAY!

Edited by TheDerpTeam

• 1 month later...

I certainly hope not. And I think that after all the backlash to Flash (backFlash?) the writers wouldn't do it.

But let's not pigeonhole him more than he already has been. There are lots of ways for a character to develop outside of their romantic endeavours. And I stick to my original theory that a pony and their human counterpart are different enough from each other to have different destinies.

I agree to the idea reintroducing him as a gaurd and not as a love interest. My headcannon is that he has a strong hold for justice and fairness hence why he went digging into trash cans to prove twily's innocense. Maybe that's why he went to the crystal empire after it was under tyranny for so long.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly think Flash receives too much hate. I mean yeah he isn't the most interesting character by far, but I prefer him over the like of Snips & Snails easily.

Honestly, all characters have some sort of potential. It's just up to the writers if they want to do anything with him.

Truth is, most of the hate comes from him stealing their waifu LOL. That's why my affectionate nickname for him is "the waifu thief" XD