Yet Another Welcome Topic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: When I was watching MLP, I felt like I was the only person my age and probably older who watched a show about ponies, unicorns and friendship. I looked it up and found out that there was a whole community of people exactly like me, so I decided to join MLP Forums! :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Honestly, I started watching the show when it first came out and I was like ten. I decided to start watching it again from the first episode, and I got hooked (again)! All of the characters and animations were just so bright and happy and I've been watching it ever since!

Hi! I'm a simple 13 year old living in the small city of Concord, NH. I started watching MLP when I was 9 or 10, and I've been hooked since a few months ago. My favorite of the Mane 6 would have to be Rainbow Dash, but just between you and me, besides the Mane 6 my favorite character is either Octavia or Luna! Shh...  ;)

Register now to remove this ad.

Welcome To The MLP Forums Poisoned Shadow! Feel free to add me as a friend and pm me any questions. I Also suggest the rainbow dash fan club for you :) /) Brohoof! Enjoy Your Stay

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums, friend. Its great to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay, :).