Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talking to inanimate objects

Discordly Cutiepie

There is no way that wouldn't sound crazy :)

I thought it sounded completely fine. I can offer you myself for study, upon which you can form a theory about why I think it sounds normal.

Yep. Kinda ordinary for me to do so. My Pinkie t-shirt for example,  which i talk to quite often for comfort and worship. Or, my Phone, TV, Computer, which i either yell at when im frustrated since something happened, or just speak to when hoping to all lords out there in all of the multiverses that nothing breaks when im do something important. Oh, and i tend to talk to nothing/air sometimes, pretending that its a lord listening to me...

...Please dont send me to a mental institiution. Im happy like this.

(PS: Lord is my version of 'God'. But, i like to pretend they're High in numbers and not as 'Almighty'. Oh, and there is a Lord for everything that has a bit of significance. Mysteries, for example : P)

(PPS: I mostly believe in the 'Lords' for a little comfort. I dont believe in all the stuff religions say, but i do believe in something bigger out there. So, i Invented Lords for my insanity to hide in. It might have had the opposite effect, but i dont really care.)

What? This is crazy! Only certifiably insane people would even think of holding conversations with their...DAMN CHARGING CORD SLIPPED OUT OF MY STUPID F**K**G TABLET AGAIN, STAY IN, DAMMIT! :angry:

Lol :lol:

I do it all the time, cause I'm insane :P

post-28511-0-21803000-1419176101.gif

• Brohoof 2

i yell at my xbox alot and sometimes when im bored i talk to my doctor whooves plushie and sometimes at night in the dark he tells me to do things awful awful things.................

Edited by thatonepony12

• 1 year later...

i often talk to plushies and my favorite cartoon characters. as i often see them as real friends

I talk to my plushies too. I grew up with them and they are a part of my family. A lot of little kids treat everything like it's alive. I was no different and I'm still like that to this day. There are cultures that see life or spirit in everything. I can get with that just fine. 

• Brohoof 2

I talk to my plushies too. I grew up with them and they are a part of my family. A lot of little kids treat everything like it's alive. I was no different and I'm still like that to this day. There are cultures that see life or spirit in everything. I can get with that just fine.

theyre my modern family now ^_^

post-29170-0-36296000-1463712807_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

I tend to talk to things with faces (drawings, stuffed animals, the pony sitting in the corner of my desktop, etc) whenever I feel the need to talk. Really useful in cheering me up if I'm not feeling 100% at the moment.

I talk to many of the inanimate objects found in my room. Sometimes I can't even throw them anywhere or treat them roughly and I usually apologize to them if they are "hurt".

I talk to myself a lot, sometimes to an imaginary friend/person, or sometimes to a plush.

However, more often than not I talk to my computer, especially if it's being slow or the internet is being annoying.

5b252c7cbf2aae1d3f1b4f510c118b14.jpg