Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ArcherSlamBAM

This time I go for a marginally shorter video, at only three and a half minutes. No, I don't have a capture card...but honesty is the best quality? :P

Next time: Slitherpon's Moody Mark Crusaders

• Brohoof 1

Watch Dogs was mostly made for the new gen consoles because I had none of the problems you had on my PS4.

All I have to say other then that you grade is a bit unfair

If it wasn't for the problems I had, I'd have easily given it a 4/5. Very easily. But, if I can't even play the game due to it locking up on me, I couldn't give it a higher score.

Dang. I knew I should have waited (I haven't played it yet because I need an HDD)... hopefully mine won't have as many technical issues. -_- (unlikely).

You may not have the same issues, it may just be me. :P Like I said, wait for a price drop, because this is a decent game.

Once again: It was mostly made for the newer systems like PS4 and Xbox 1 A lot of problems are on PS3 and Xbox 360

There were major graphical downgrades between what hit the newer systems and what hit E3. Also, there were pretty big problems on the PC versions, as well, as pointed out by The Angry Joe Show. I'm not dense enough to deny that it's a good game, I made that clear with the video, but the technical issues... Buck those technical issues. :P

• Brohoof 1

Well I never had the tech issues and I feel like you are ignoring part of what I say

mostly made for the newer systems like PS4 and Xbox 1 A lot of problems are on PS3 and Xbox 360

I know about the downgrade and PC....fuck PC just fuck it 

Well I never had the tech issues and I feel like you are ignoring part of what I say

I know about the downgrade and PC....fuck PC just fuck it 

Ah...and you're right, fuck the PC versions of games. ...except Skyrim. Modding Skyrim is fun.

And, you're right: the game is made for newer consoles. I've known that since day one. :P I was just using the video to voice some concerns that I had with the copy I played. I don't have an XBox One/PS4, and won't for quite a while. In other words, I may not be able to play the optimal versions of Watch_Dogs for a long time. Not that I don't want to, it'd be amazing to be able to do so. :)

Yeah also since you did a different version you didn't get to try to online stuff like Decryption, Tailing, and Hacking other people

While I didn't go into it, I did actually try out some of the online modes. Hell, at one point, I was being hacked without knowing it, and I literally said, "...holy sh!t, I'm online? HOLY SH!T, I'M ONLINE?!" It made me think it was some kind of DRM requirement at first, oddly. I died, by the way. :D