MyLittleNeckbeard

Emoticon Suggestions, Thoughts, and Feedback

:kirin:

:worry:

Also made a few new categories .... and no .... no ....  I am not adding Twilight to the Princess section too. 

:LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 3
  • Yay 1

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Please make Tabitha St. Germain's favorite Rarity face an emote.

1839218c728b9577059097a2fd93aaec.png

I would eventually love that one, but Rarity is extremely well represented ... have no idea why. 

:lie:

I’d love for some other characters we don’t have be added. Some of the villains and secondary characters and students. 

45 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I’d love for some other characters we don’t have be added. Some of the villains and secondary characters and students

Too bad Tempest Shadow's main emotions are anger, annoyance and acceptance. Those seem to be pretty well represented already. 

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Too bad Tempest Shadow's main emotions are anger, annoyance and acceptance

What about these:

Spoiler

56b6ab9dd4a8b54562a740a28307e862.pngimgbin-my-little-pony-tempest-shadow-rarity-derpy-hooves-my-little-pony-N6Lb8W3njiGpVHYVkqZf1Nzy1.jpg <_ I like this one, it could be something like :doubt:121-1210924_tempest-shadow-by-adorveya-tempest-shadow-mlp-cute.png

For reaction, and for emoticons in general, I am missing ROFLMAO, or anything that has a falling over laughing hysterically, or anything with a wide open mouth laughing.

The normal :laugh: doesn't do it for me. For reactions, there used to be a Rainbow Dash falling over laughing, but now there is only a slightly grinning Pinkie Pie. It feels like I can't express myself when someone posts a joke in a status feed, or in a public post without having to respond with a "ROFLMAO" (which is clearly below the minimum character requirements)

Badges

(edited)

640?cb=20170604190919

640?cb=20170604190920

Rarity faces, albeit I am unsure whether the second could be used in an ill manner.

Edited by Bas

What about this one of Trixie? I like that scary face :love:  It can be used for so many situations! :love: 

1566158693-annotation-2019-08-15-123312.

Badges

I can't see that becoming a meme.

Spoiler

38dd5i.jpg

(edited)

I know these probably wouldn't be very useful but I would like to see an Angel or Winona emote. 

f75.png

large.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)

I wonder if we could have a ❤️  emoticon. The reasoning for this suggestion is sentimental, and may sound stupid for some, but maybe I am not the only one who got such a connection to such a supportive symbol.

I started using the ❤️ emoticon (As weird as this sounds, it might have had a larger influence than you might thought)  and supported and cared for others emotionally a lot. It felt like that support I gave to others boomeranged back to me, even by just giving it myself.

I mean, we got balloons, but I don't think they cut it on the same level.

❤️ Screams to me: YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU ❤️

It is so weird, since I started to spam red hearts...I can't put the feelings into words, I think. It made a huge impact for me It showed me how important support is and how to give it. Now I am just like I WANT TO SUPPORT ALL THE PEOPLE. I BELIEVE IN THEM! I CAN CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY CAN OVERCOME THEIR BARRIERS!

And regardless who you are, I love you! ❤️

Fair respect given...I think we got :yay: which isn't too far off.

Sorry for rambling here, and it probably sounds super silly. Yet it is an emoti(c)on I haven felt in a long while, if ever, and it was an unique experience for me so far.

Edited by Bas

Fleet Foot’s face here (come on... she needs some attention)

7A6D6DF7-7EAD-41AB-BA91-CA7C585E4A7D.gif