Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Emoticon Suggestions, Thoughts, and Feedback

MyLittleNeckbeard

Need a Celestia emote, asap. Moonbutt has one, Chaosface has one, even Spitplot has one, yet Sunbutt still hasn't one. I get it must be difficult since she has the same near complexion as Rarity, but I'm sure between her eyes and expression we could make it work. Especially with a face that'd fit well.

People mentioned needing angry emotes. Kill two birds.

--> http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/118/0/5/princess_celestia_protecting_her_subjects___vector_by_beastyxlightning-d4xup0y.png

• Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I might suggest an emoticon. I was thinking one for a blank/stunned/"What the heck?" face, but it seems we already have one. Still, I guess it won't hurt to have another one.

I was thinking of using this expression of Sonata Dusk if this idea goes into consideration. What do you think?

tacos__by_algonquinmaniac-d81fj52.png

• Brohoof 2

which ponies should be used for these? click the quote button and reply who u think they should be and post the pictures of them doing the emoticon. 

:XD:

:seriously:

:jawdrop: 

For :seriously:

applejack_raises_her_eyebrow_by_themajes

For :jawdrop:

jawdrop___pinkie_pie__by_littleponyforev

:3

• Brohoof 3

We need more Vinyl Scratch!

vinyl_scratch_emoticon_by_solartealetra-

vinyl_scratch_icon_free_to_use_by_blaze3

vinyl-scratch-whoa-275.png

Especially this one!

ovaQcKu.png

If you consider using any of these, tell me and I can re-size them if need be.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Spitfire emoticon already by the way, if you didn't already know.  :fiery:

I honestly thought that was Applebloom... (In Squeezy Apple Cider 6000) Whoops... :ooh:

Also, why not any Equestira Girls emotes?

Edited by InspireLavender
  • Brohoof 4

:pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:  :mustache:

After some super intense testing, the above emoticons have joined the MLP Forums emoticons. You can access them by clicking the emoticon button in the post editor, and by then clicking the "Show All" button that appears below the emoticons list that pops up at the bottom of the editor.

The code for all of them is displayed below, in an order relative to the list displayed above:

Now, these are just the emoticons I thought fit the best. If anyone thinks others should be added as well, you are welcome to recommend them.

Additionally, if anyone else has any emoticons they'd like to add, I'd be more than happy to review them.

Personally, I think it'd be pretty awesome if we got a Maud Pie emoticon. :3

Yeah, but what face would she be pulling?

What happened to the Applejack ph43r emote?

What Applejack ph43r emote? Did it come up in the past week? Otherwise I've never seen one for AJ XP There is a Fluttershy one though :ph434:

Oh yeah, speaking of the Flutters one, for some reason the standard "emote bar" that comes up when you click the Smiley button only displays up to Fluttershy's blush emote, it doesn't show "squee" or "ph43r". When you click the right arrow, the first emote on the second page is "huh". But when you click "show all" and that little separate window opens, they're both there. :P They still exist! XD

What Applejack ph43r emote? Did it come up in the past week? Otherwise I've never seen one for AJ XP There is a Fluttershy one though :ph434:

Oh yeah, speaking of the Flutters one, for some reason the standard "emote bar" that comes up when you click the Smiley button only displays up to Fluttershy's blush emote, it doesn't show "squee" or "ph43r". When you click the right arrow, the first emote on the second page is "huh". But when you click "show all" and that little separate window opens, they're both there. :P They still exist! XD

Oh I see, thank you! :squee::ph34r:
  • Brohoof 1

I think there should be a changeling emoticon. That would be pretty cool

Imagine if the emoticon kept changing

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...