Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Emoticon Suggestions, Thoughts, and Feedback

MyLittleNeckbeard

Overall more emoticons with new characters from mlp would be nice. Even greater if the emoticon was a well animated one, my god would that be gorgeous.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If possible, it'd be cool to have the old Rarity : D and Applejack : ph34r : emotes back. They don't need to replace the newer ones or be coded to those phrases, but they were some of my favorite emotes and I miss em'.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If possible, it'd be cool to have the old Rarity : D and Applejack : ph34r : emotes back. They don't need to replace the newer ones or be coded to those phrases, but they were some of my favorite emotes and I miss em'.

Mod/admin peeps, any word on these? Anybody know if they're still lying around somewhere, or if they've been lost?

Mod/admin peeps, any word on these? Anybody know if they're still lying around somewhere, or if they've been lost?

This is actually my fault. I looked for it and it was toast because I accidently overrode it. :/

• Brohoof 1

This is actually my fault. I looked for it and it was toast because I accidently overrode it. :/

Ah, my beloved ninjajack is dead :(. Thanks for the answer.

• 1 month later...

Would this make a great "angry" emoticon?

sig-4595995.pKJ4Bl6.png

:angry:

Flutters already has an angry one. Actually when you really think about it ... anger, annoyance, shock, and are not in short supply. If we really add another angry emote it should be for a character that does not have one. I would say Rarity ... but I carry a few in my signature to use if needed. img-25990-6-3p0q6Jh.png img-25990-5-kUtfMl2.png img-25990-8-hjPM7oy.png

You know I just realized I had new emotes designed for Twilight I never put up. 

fqDUKLN.png  ( this is the :| emote ) 

nEZlgvg.png  :cheesy: 

@Krynnymuffin did these back before Babs. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...