Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Emoticon Suggestions, Thoughts, and Feedback

MyLittleNeckbeard

We should have a Cadance and Celestia smiley. I'm just saying. Then we could have all the princesses.

These are just fantastic by the way. Wow.

• Brohoof 9

Do we have an eye-roll smiley?

We need an eye-roll smiley.

You mean like Changeling Fluttershy?

fluttershy_roll_eyes_by_yanoda-d4xir6j.p

• Brohoof 2

I can dig that, if no other pones have good eye-rolls.

There's already too many Fluttershy emoticons

OMG @Obsidian Sky ... this will be my last suggestion so you don't get overwhelmed. If you can ... a Trixie or Scootaloo eye roll, would be perfect. (even Celestia ... if you can find a decent perspective for reference)

:pout:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

We need a Trixie smilie  :please: That Trixie one Obsidian made should totally be made official. Same with the Maud Pie one.

Just thought of something - the Trixie one can be for the :V face while the Maud Pie one, as mentioned above, can be for the :| face

Also, I think the smilies should be a bit more organized, if possible - like, when you get the new smilies at the end, it's a crazy and jumbled up mess that's far away from the rest of the Rarity and AJ smilies.

I also think we should ditch the Big Mac and Diamond Dog emotes - the Maud Pie one is more colorful and vivid as well as more engaging, and while it looks bored, it seems less like "I don't want to do this." So replace the Big Mac one with the Maud Pie one, and the Trixie one seems looks like a less harsh version of >_> When I see someone use that Dash emote, I think "Oh, shit, are they mad at me?" but that Trixie one is just like "Meh." and seems less harsh.

The Diamond Dog shouldn't have even had an emote in the first place, to be honest - replace him with a more popular character.

Just my two cents :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 6

We need a Trixie smilie  :please: That Trixie one Obsidian made should totally be made official. Same with the Maud Pie one.

Just thought of something - the Trixie one can be for the :V face while the Maud Pie one, as mentioned above, can be for the :| face

Also, I think the smilies should be a bit more organized, if possible - like, when you get the new smilies at the end, it's a crazy and jumbled up mess that's far away from the rest of the Rarity and AJ smilies.

I also think we should ditch the Big Mac and Diamond Dog emotes - the Maud Pie one is more colorful and vivid as well as more engaging, and while it looks bored, it seems less like "I don't want to do this." So replace the Big Mac one with the Maud Pie one, and the Trixie one seems looks like a less harsh version of >_> When I see someone use that Dash emote, I think "Oh, shit, are they mad at me?" but that Trixie one is just like "Meh." and seems less harsh.

The Diamond Dog shouldn't have even had an emote in the first place, to be honest - replace him with a more popular character.

Just my two cents :D

The >_> is one of my favorites. I don't think we should delete it. Or any of the emotes, to be honest.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

These are so cool! Need some Twily emotes, please. ^^

*eyebrows burn off*

By the way @Ashley, I didn't get to quote you, but I loved the Twilight one you made. x3

post-25189-0-87548200-1406037136.png
post-25189-0-54394500-1406037130.png
post-25189-0-90629900-1406037123.png
post-25189-0-15324400-1406037117.png
post-25189-0-82950500-1406037111.png
post-25189-0-92217200-1406037106.png

Already did some a while ago. Im not the biggest fan of them though.

Although i think the post-25189-0-90629900-1406037123.png is rather nice.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

The >_> is one of my favorites. I don't think we should delete it. Or any of the emotes, to be honest.

I didn't say we should delete that one  :huh: I personally like using it when I'm expressing distaste in something like an episode I hated or something along those lines.

I just compared it to the Trixie one, since the Trixie one felt less hostile and provided a sense of just minor irritation while the other one comes off as angry  :please: 

Also, emote clutter = bad, and I don't recall ever seeing anyone use the Diamond Dog one during my time here - not even once, and there's no point in having two of the same emote, hence, the Big Mac and Maud Pie ones. I think the Maud Pie one ultimately serves its purpose better than the Big Mac one would :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

Already did some a while ago. Im not the biggest fan of them though.

Although i think the is rather nice.

Lesson Zero Twilight is also good man. post-25189-0-15324400-1406037117.png

• Brohoof 3

Lesson Zero Twilight is also good man. post-25189-0-15324400-1406037117.png

Agreed, but for more memorable faces like:

This

Clock_is_ticking_S02_E03.png

and this

Twilight_Sparkle_with_a_bird_s_nest_on_h

• Brohoof 7