Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Emoticon Suggestions, Thoughts, and Feedback

MyLittleNeckbeard

@ghostfacekiller39 I agree this one :unsure: is pretty bad (I never use it). However, I like this one :mellow: and unlike the DDs, Big Mac is an important character of the show.

Yeahh. The Diamond Dog one can stand to be replaced, probably by a character more people like and with a better design that doesn't feel so out of place with the rest of the emotes.

I also like the Big Mac one - I do think the Maud Pie one gets the point of the emote across better, though. The Big Mac one kind of feels like "I don't want to be here and I'm bored and meh" while the Maud Pie one seems less "I don't want to be here" and serves the purpose better - at least from my judgement call, that is.  :pout:

I do like both of those, though, so I wouldn't be too hurt regardless of the outcome :D

There's two Maud Pie emotes now :nom::maud: 

• Brohoof 3

It would be very interesting if someone found emoticons that were capable of replacing my "^^" and "^^;" text emoticons.

Can you imagine how weird that would look.  :confused:

• Brohoof 2

I feel like I post here a lot. Whoops.

Can we have another sad emoticon??

Like :( is way too sad.

Maybe a face from this?

1zzmce1.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Maybe a face from this?

1zzmce1.jpg

I like that idea :D Cadance needs an emote, anyway.

I do think -_- fits that purpose well, but I don't think that was the intention of that emote - maybe the Trixie one flashed earlier could become -_- while the original emote can become :sigh: or something? I do think the Trixie one fits the purpose of the -_- emote very well, even better than the current one.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

I like that idea :D Cadance needs an emote, anyway.

I do think -_- fits that purpose well, but I don't think that was the intention of that emote - maybe the Trixie one flashed earlier could become -_- while the original emote can become :sigh: or something? I do think the Trixie one fits the purpose of the -_- emote very well, even better than the current one.

I forgot -_- existed. It doesn't look very sad, honestly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I forgot -_- existed. It doesn't look very sad, honestly.

I think it looks sort of like a sigh, but I guess that's just me  :confused: 

I still think the Trixie emote needs to be made official somehow, though  :please: 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I think it looks sort of like a sigh, but I guess that's just me :confused:

I still think the Trixie emote needs to be made official somehow, though :please:

Yeah it does look like a sigh. I mean, the face is even -_ - which is usually one of annoyance. Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe a face from this?

1zzmce1.jpg

Maybe this one post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't added.
  • Brohoof 3

Maybe this one post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't added.

The reason I don't like it is because it's too sad.

Sometimes I'm sad, but not weepy. :/

• Brohoof 1

If someone can go about having a Spitfire emoticon made for the code :hot: , Id be in your debt forever <3

post-25189-0-31453300-1406063905.png

Don't know if that one fulfills that, looks maybe too similar to the other one. :wat:

She is supposed to look flirty, though. :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

How many emoticons are on MLP Forums? There's more of them already? Exactly like Applejack, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle's smilies exist!  :D

Edited by Allen
  • Brohoof 2

How many emoticons are on MLP Forums? There's more of them already? Exactly like Applejack, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle's smilies exist! :D

Well ... It's a Heros journey tale and it ends with Obsidian making what's seems like hundred emotes at breakneck speed. The Admins officially added some and Obsidian keeps popping them out ... And those freaking Trixie ones ... I bow ... I bow.

YESSSS

Someone please add one of these :D You've got 5 Trixie emotes to choose from. I like the original one he made and the first and fourth of this bunch he made, personally :please:

The 4th one I like a lot because it adds some interaction with a quote, image, or other media posted above.

• Brohoof 3

This is what what I posted on a repeat topic because I didn't know this existed.-

If you could change or make up more emoticons, what would they be?

I would give all the current ones a mane!

'Clock is TICKING' Twilight.

'Crazy Twilight.

More spike!!

Celestia?

Cherilee?

More ponies!

And sarcastic spike face!

"An outhouse?"-Winter Wrap-up

More Squee!

:squee:

• Brohoof 3