Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Random RP

BinaryPony

Binary yells "OH THE EARS, THEY BLEED!" as he reels from the yelling of the pony next to him. He then started to answer to her question. "What's going on? Darned if I know..." Binary started, "First, pineapples rained down from the sky in fruity horror, then a rave started all of sudden. Now, stuff's just blowing up for no reason!"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was half focusing on him and around her.She quickly moved him out of the way with her teleportion spell moving them a little farther than where they were standing."That was to close."She said pointing to a light that was in thier spot.She smiled at him.

"Wait, if my wings are artificial, and not technically a part of me, does that mean they'll blow up too?!" I stretch them around myself and stroke them, whispering in a raspy voice "my preeeecioussss" I watch all the explosions that are happening around me and start to laugh, when you aren't worried about blowing up, or turning into bubble gum, or whatever was about to happen, this was a pretty funny situation.

(edited)

Firecracker giggled as she watched every thing explode around her.

"Ooooh! This is super pretty! And bright! It's just like my fireworks but ON THE GROUND!" she exclaimed happily, then burst out in a fit of laughter. Still giggling, she bounced over to two other ponies.
@@pinkiepartypie,@@BinaryPony,
"Isn't this GREAT?" she asked, grinning excitedly. 

Edited by Mint Drop

She smiled ar her,"This is wonderful, I love it."Zhe bagan to teleport left and right looking at differnet things exploding.She popped back up next to them and smiled."By the way im Lexi Rosa, You can call me Lexi."She looked at them.Then looked back around seeing a pony holding his wings closely.She giggled and watched other ponies freaking out.

Midnight found the nearest object then put on a pair of awesome sunglasses and walked away from it in slow motion as it blew up in a fiery explosion "cool guys don't look at explosions, they just blow stuff up then they walk away" he sang to himself as he walked away "wait. I don't have pockets, where was I keeping those awesome sunglasses? Eh, I don't care right now. It's been a weird day" he made his way over to a group of other ponys "am I high as buck or are you guys seeing this too?" He asked them

(edited)

@@pinkiepartypie
ire grinned at the red and blue pony.
"I'm Firecracker! I make fireworks with my sis Sparky. She's not here though. Poor Sparky. missing out on all the fun!"
Another pony joined them and asked them if he was high. She gave him a confused look.
"How could you be high?" she asked him, hovering in front of him. "You're still on the ground, silly."

@

Edited by Mint Drop

And then Renegade walked in. A young colt was carrying an ax. "Careful with that ax, Eugene." the red unicorn said to the colt. After the colt handed him the ax, Renegade started chopping down the loudspeaker pole in the center of town. Which fell on Firecracker, squishing her like a pancake. Mmm...pancakes.

Magnetic repulsion! If two or more ponies are close to each other, they will force each other away!

Just as soon the conversation started to get going, the four ponies are suddenly forced apart like they were magnets! "Holy, freaking--!" Binary started to say until he hit a house, which caused several things lost on top of the roof to fall on him, knocking him out.

She went flying into a metal fridge, her wing snapped as she winced she chanted something and poped up 20 feet away from Binary,"Well that happened, oh if your wondeirng I use spells and sorts to teleport, now what happened."She looked at him backing away a few more steps,"Cool its like we were magnets or something she said happily and excited.

Firecracker squealed as a loudspeaker pole came crashing down on her. Her back hurt, but she ignored it. She scowled at the pony who had chopped the pole down.
"That was rude! Why would you make something fall on another pony? You're not very nice." 
A random pony trotted up to her and tried to grab her hoof to pull her out from under the heavy pole, but all of a sudden, she felt something pulling her away from the pony. It also pulled her out from under the pole,and she rubbed her back, right in between her wings.

I find myself surrounded by a bunch of ponies. They inch closer, a trolling smile spreading across their faces. As they get closer, I feel squished. I jump to try and fly, but my metal wings were being affected by all te magnetism. But, because I jumped, the magnetic force pushes me up as well. I sigh and go limp. I guess I should enjoy floating some. Yet, this was worrying. If they all jumped back, I would slam into the ground. Sure enough, they all jumped back. I hit the ground hard and lay there. Time to take a nap!