Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Online Contest winner!

PinkiePieJr

So many probably know the site Answers.com, aka Wiki Answers. Well I happen to be a supervisor on that site, and you can find me there, as same as I am here. But be warned, I have the power to get you blocked from the site XD

Anyways, they recently did the Summer AnswerThon which is a contest lasting so many days for supers, and members, that whoever answers the most questions about anything in the time period, wins prizes. Well I've partaced in them before, but barely answered many, especially due to they are usually on Weekends, and I had no internet at home to do them. But now we got internet, and I got notified that it was going to be going on Thrusday-Sunday. So I prepared myself. I wrote down all the topics I would look thru unanswered questions such as mlp, skyrim, roman numerals, trans, etc. Anyways, In the time being I had to stay up to 2am answering question, because I wasn't able to get off work for this time. Then my grandma also came making me get less time, so I had to work even harder. I basically thought there was no chance of wining 1st place, and I was correct, I didn't. However, I just got notified that I did win 3rd place! So as my first online contest ever, I won (not first, but still wining). I get a $25 Amazon gift card for it. Perhaps next contest, I will be able to get off work, and I will get that 1st place. Muhahaha.

(edited)

With my ip cycler and and VPN you can never perma block me from any website!

And are there certain categories every year, or is it just sort of random? 

b545896a6385d57aa51278ab2433897f93b10805

Hehe, but for the contest, you can answer anything out of any category. There are new categories being added basically daily, and as long as you're at least a member, you can sugest new categories. I have I think at least 3 categories on the site that are mine.

Edited by PinkiePieJr