Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite thing to eat at two in the morning?

Phoenix Flair

As I am typing this, it is 2 in the morning. Well, a minute until 2... I usually don't eat anything because I'm supposed to be asleep, and my mom is awake and in the living room. If I could eat something, it would probably be anything I can find. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I'm a nightowl, that's kinda like dinnertime to me... :P

I normally just have some bread or cereal, but a PB&J sandwich or some crackers sounds more appetising to me :kindness:

For me, my two favourites are either onigiri, or cold take-out chinese food. However, I dont normally have those in stock in my dorm fridge, so I normally eat cold pizza when I am studying, gaming, or fixing someones computer. 

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

I don't eat. ;p

But I need more than 20 characters so let's just say last night I ate some chips. (although I don't really do it often, I was just starving at that time.)

It used to be steak sandwiches at the all-night restaurant when I was working late and got off at two in the morning.

Now I'm not usually up at that time.

It depends really. If I'm up gaming or watching tv or something like that, it's usually something along the lines of goldfish or cheez-its. If I'm awake because I'm tossing and just can't fall asleep, I'll go eat a couple popsicles

I'm on night shift in the oil field. I get soups from Safeway. They are good and simple. Also some fruit and crackers. The guys make fun of me for never sitting down when I eat, but I don't have a table at home so that's how I eat.