Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Survival RP

Twister The Twisted

This idea Kinda came to K4GZL-11D72612 while we were saying radom things in chat this morning.

The story is your pony is on a cruise ship for a holiday that you have been waiting for, for a long time now just as everything seems fine the boat hits something and begins to sink in the panic you and 5 others have made it into a life boat heading towards a small island after landing on the island for some reason your magic doesnt work (Unicorn Character) and your not able to Fly (Pegasus Character) during this time you find things are strange challenges are being set up for you or the others to finish giving you certain things like food or magic/flying for a short time and also you learn a secret about one other survivor but with one rule with this secret only you are allowed to know it you cant tell the others you must keep it to your self.

8 character's: 6 guests and 2 crew memebers (Me and K4)

Guest1: Darts (Steampunk)

Guest2: Blaze (Octavia)

Guest3:Colt Revo (SkullBuster)

Guest4:Waves (Pinkiedashy)

Guest5: Croaks (Croaks)

Guest6: Lovely (Shank)

Captain of the ship: (K4)

Ship enginer: Lucas (Twister)

Please include:

Name: (pony name)

Species: (earth, unicorn, pegasus, or non-pony)

Appearance: (picture, description, or both)

Cutie Mark: (cutie mark)

Personality: (how do they act)

Backstory: (make it seem good, good is great)

Other: (anything that doesn't fall into above categories)

(Btw thats only if you really want to join)

Thanks

Twi x

Edited by Prince twister Arionason

my opinion i have to say Darts

Okay Darts it is, I wonder how he will react to not being able to fly, he's worse than Rainbow Dash about these things.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to make a new OC for this :)

It sounds fun enough!

Please put me down as a reserve for now.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

Can I get a character bio filled out for you and the captain, I will be drawing pictures of my parts and if they involve your character they will be in them, so I need either a description or a picture of them. ~

thanks! :D

• Brohoof 1

Can I get a character bio filled out for you and the captain, I will be drawing pictures of my parts and if they involve your character they will be in them, so I need either a description or a picture of them. ~

thanks! :D

Of course i can get mine but i dont know about the K4's character ill have to wait for him to get on and send me his OC
  • Brohoof 1

Of course i can get mine but i dont know about the K4's character ill have to wait for him to get on and send me his OC

if you could do it asap that would be best and then quote this post with the link :)

you're character is in my next picture.

~

Guys wanna know what lucas's will look like after this act check the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucas-shadowcaste-r12

and if you want to see what Captain Keel looks like check out this link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/carina-keel-r10

• Brohoof 1