Banner by ~ Zero

Music Weird Al's Mandatory Fun!

null123456

So, we've all heard of Weird Al (Cheese Sandwich in Pinkie Pride) and I think some of us has heard his awesome parodies and music. But a few days ago his album Mandatory Fun came out and it's probably my favorite album of his. He also posted up 8 new music videos for his 8 day music video campaign! Check out the full album right here.

http://youtu.be/V5v119yrtFA

I've had the songs from this album stuck in my head for the last week-and-a-half. I can't even pick a favorite, they're all so good!

If I had to pick though, it might be 'Foil'. The video for it is hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

I've had the songs from this album stuck in my head for the last week-and-a-half. I can't even pick a favorite, they're all so good!

If I had to pick though, it might be 'Foil'. The video for it is hilarious.

Foil is one of my favorites too. I paused at the wrong moment and was able to snap a photo of something weird.. Try to find it, is all I'm gonna say. xD

I love Weird Al, and his new songs are great.  :squee:

I feel like he's really making a comeback!

Yeah, considering his awesome songs in MLP and such, it does feel like he's coming back! :D 

I danced to Foil and Tacky. I marched to Sports song. I want to dance walk "Now that's what I call Polka" because it's really good!

My favorite song on the album at the moment. Been listening to it on loop all morning. xD

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...