Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP reference in new Transfomers movie

Ponyswag89

(edited)

So I was watching the new Transformers movie yesterday (it was awsome btw) then I saw this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzK6TD2Jc3g

What u guys think?

Edited by Ponyswag89

Upon seeing a Rainbow Dash plushie transform into a weapon, my whole family laughed in the theaters! XD

It was pretty awesome to see two of my favorite things at the same time. Now the wait for an official MLP and Transformers crossover continues...

• Brohoof 1

Oh, yeah! When I saw the movie in the theaters (and it's the best Transformers movie thanks to MARK freakin' WALLBERG!), I had to hold back my fanboying so no one noticed that I knew what it was. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That scene was hilarious.  It is understandable considering Transformers and My Little Pony are both part of Hasbro.  

Edited by Synyster

(edited)

So weaponized pony toys are now Hasbro-approved. Kids are gonna love the Applejack that turns into a 12-gauge, or the Twilight Sparkle that turns into an ICBM!

Fun scene (even with the terrible CGI, look at the way Dash moves in the guy's hands), but still doesn't make me want to see this movie.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Ugh, I don't care for Michael Bay's Transformers. It's like nothing but action and explosions. An MLP reference doesn't make it any better imo.