Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Bisexual Pride Thread

Jennabun

Welcome to the

??? Bisexual Pride Thread ???

bisexuality (n): the potential to be attracted—romantically and/or sexually—to people of more than one sex and/or gender, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree (source: bisexual activist Robyn Ochs)

ajmmw3.jpg

??? Purpose ???

This is a thread for bisexual bronies and pegasisters to openly discuss bisexuality in a positive way. Being bisexual comes with a unique set of issues and experiences when compared to being heterosexual, homosexual, or any other sexual identity. Therefore, I thought a thread specifically for bisexuals could prove to be useful.

Feel free to use this thread to...

- Connect with other bisexual MLP fans and make friends.

- Discuss any bisexual issues that come up in your life (coming out, relationships, biphobia, etc).

- Talk about what bisexuality means to you and why you choose it as an identifier.

- Post motivational content/graphics specifically for bisexual or LGBTQ+ people.

- Share your personal experiences with others who may find your stories interesting or helpful.

- Discuss how MLP or the MLP community has helped affirm your bisexual identity in any way.

- ...or anything else, as long as it's about bisexuality and it's not negative or insulting :)

2cmlnol.jpg

??? Rules ???

- Stay on topic.

- No debating. This thread is not in the debate pit for a reason. If you use this thread to bash bisexuality or argue about it in any way deemed to be negative or insulting, you will not be pandered to. You will simply be asked to leave.

- Keep discussions respectful and mature.

- Make sure all discussions adhere to MLP Forums standards when it comes to sexual or graphic content.

ngd820.jpg

??? Happy Posting!???

• Brohoof 10

I'll just say this now: I may not be bi, but I do support any sexual rights, because all they do is just say what type of sexual interaction you prefer. You're bi? Okay, that's fine. I've never had a problem with Bi's or anyone else with a different sexual taste, but I do hate the homophobic tones and ridicule some do get. 
I support your cause! :D

• Brohoof 5

I support LBGT I ain't gay but it is wrong to go against this you can't tell somepony its wrong to like the same sex there is nothing wrong with liking the same sex soon this will all pass LGBT's will get there rights they diserve and are children will be laughing at how stupid this was

• Brohoof 3

I'm glad to see so much support for the thread. Thanks everypony <3 I hope to meet other bisexual MLP fans here! :) I've been out as bi for a long time and it's always been a big part of my identity. I'm down to talk about anything!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'm bisexual aswell and I'm so happy to finally see this thread like this come to light! :) This thread gets the BADASS seal of approval!

post-18648-0-81572300-1406061509.jpg

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 6

I'm bisexual, it's good having a thread like this as often it's not discussed. Knew a long time ago, but suppressed it for a while. Until I became a brony, everyone is more open and accepting. It was confusing often, because you're made to believe that you're either sexuality often bisexuality isn't mentioned. So yeah, good thread and here are pictures of approval.

derpy_approved_by_ambris-d4bv8qn.png

Fluttershy%2Bseal%2Bof%2Bapproval.png

• Brohoof 3

Hey there, everyone.

In the interests of avoiding redundancy, as well as promoting inclusion as opposed to the potential of balkanizing different groups of people here on MLP Forums, the staff has decided this thread is to be locked. You may nonetheless find an appropriate area for discussion/support in our existing LGBT Support Thread.

Thanks for your understanding. :)