Banner by ~ Zero

'Sup

(Account Dead)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I wanted to find a MLP forum so I gogled MLP forums. I came up with this.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The internet was going insane about the show so I decided to give it a shot. I loved it.Fun fact: I used to be an anti-brony, but then I realized that I was judging other people just because of what they like, even though I tell people that that is a bad character trait. It turns out I'm a hypocrite.I then became neutral. Didn't hate bronies, but didn't like the show either.Now, I'm at the top of the scale as a brony.

Hiiiiii

My name is Ian, and I have only recently become a brony.

By recently I mean literally yesterday.

I am slowly easing my way through the fandom, although I am kind of nervous if I will lose and friends because I like the show. :unsure:

I stayed up all night watching the show. And now I'm hooked. :/

My interests are video games (primarily Nintendo ones because I have grown up with them and they are still good games to this very date). My favorite sport would have to be golf. Yes, golf. Don't judge me, I just enjoy it.

Well, that's about all I have to say.

• Brohoof 1