Banner by ~ Zero

Discord's brother Destiny

Everfree

Hello! Today I drew Destiny in continuation of Discord's family. Destiny is all-knowing of all future events and even foretold of Discord's defeat. When he warned Discord of his defeat he did not go into detail; he simply stated that if he were to try to conquer Eqestria, he would fail.  Discord replied " Oh please Destiny! I think you forget who you're talking to. That big old nasty eye of yours may be able to predict regular ponies future, but do you honestly think anything would be able to predict ME?" Destiny did not reply to his statement.

post-3581-0-93336900-1406089909_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

titles like this confuse me

I actually really like this! It's very abstract, which I think would be good since he's the brother of a chaotic being. Nice work.  :squee: 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

titles like this confuse me

I actually really like this! It's very abstract, which I think would be good since he's the brother of a chaotic being. Nice work.  :squee: 

Why does it seem fitting that you put :spuee: at the end of your message? To me it looks like that face you give when this happens:

You say something that is in some form "bad". And you try to quickly cover it up by talking very fast and giving a little smile.

Thats what it looks like to me. I am sorry if i am the only one that sees it, but still!

Why does it seem fitting that you put :spuee: at the end of your message? To me it looks like that face you give when this happens:

You say something that is in some form "bad". And you try to quickly cover it up by talking very fast and giving a little smile.

Thats what it looks like to me. I am sorry if i am the only one that sees it, but still!

I just think the face is cute. I like the picture. Is this face better: :muffins:?

Badges

I just think the face is cute. I like the picture. Is this face better: :muffins:?

I wasn't saying that that face wasn't cute (i almost had a cuteness seizure myself) It was just the timing you did the face was just too funny to go unnoticed!