Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Member Get! (Kinda) FritzyBeat! =D

FritzyBeat

(edited)

Hello! I am FritzyBeat, and I have been a brony since October of 2013~

I joined the fandom and the forum a little while ago now, but never really interacted here at all until today X3 For the past number of months though, I have been having the time of my life! Meeting bronies, making music about the show, and working will all sorts of awesome people on awesome projects X3

Some of you MIGHT know me for some of my music I've done with Synthis or 4EverfreeBrony, or maybe some of the art I've drawn for 4EverfreeBrony's songs :3 Oooooor, maybe you don't know me at all, in which case, YAY~ Nice to meet you! 8D

I will hopefully be hanging around this forum a bit in the future, so I look forward to talking with you all ^_^

/)

Edited by FritzyBeat
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome aboard FritzyBeat! It'll be awesome having another new member around. The small fraction of fandom we have here is an awesome one, so it's in my hope that you enjoy your stay here and make yourself lots of friends :)

Well Hello! Hello! And a fine hello to you @FritzyBeat and welcome to the MLP Forums!!

Looking forward to seeing you around! It's never too late to join the forums! 

Well, it's nice to meet you too!  :lol:

I do know that over in "Octavia's Hall" There's a bunch of artworks and brony fan art creations! you may want to check it out!

Don't forget to Have fun enjoy yourself!  ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes guys ^_^ I'm still looking around the forum and figuring stuff out, but I'll try and be at least a little active when I'm not busy X3 

Were you behind the art on 4everfree's 'immortality'?

Haha, not that one~ I did the artwork for two of his other songs though "Future (What Are The Odds)", and his new song "Poni".

The Chant of Immortality artwork was drawn by DragonwolfRooke <3

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes guys! I really appreciate it ^_^

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to say, that after over a year of just having an account on this forum, and never doing anything with it, I am finally an active member here =D

And WOW, coming back to this thread, and seeing how many people responded to just me "hello" thread, it nearly brought a tear to my eye =')

Thank you so much you guys <3 I look forward to actually getting to know each and every one of you as we roll into the second half of Season 5 ^_^

<3 <3 <3

Edited by FritzyBeat
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, hi Fritzy! I didn't know you were here! It's really cool to see your face around here, too, especially after finding IBringDaLULZ here a couple months ago. (I haven't seen him since then, but I know he is here... somewhere... :P ) Hope to see you around here more often! :D

I just wanted to say, that after over a year of just having an account on this forum, and never doing anything with it, I am finally an active member here =D

And WOW, coming back to this thread, and seeing how many people responded to just me "hello" thread, it nearly brought a tear to my eye =')

Thank you so much you guys <3 I look forward to actually getting to know each and every one of you as we roll into the second half of Season 5 ^_^

<3 <3 <3

Nice to see you here too ^_^, though we already know each other :P

What up

Cool music! You seem to get around a bit, with all those collabs and features! I recognized your name from one or three songs I'd heard before. Anyway, glad to have you visit. Welcome aboard.

Hehe, indeed we do ;D

Doesn't mean we can't get to know eachother even better here though! OUO

Yes, that's true ^_^

By the way, I have talked about you to my other friend @Sudo Krenton, he is also into pony music and he was interested in talking with you :)

• Brohoof 1