1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Rainbow dash said "game" but it sounded like she said gay

I think princess celestia and the wonderbolts should of helped

But RD was trying to beat the wonderbolt's record and Celestia was probably doing royal duties or something.

This episode was great, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me feel like Angel Bunny wasn't just a brat, and that Fluttershy could overcome her fears when she needed to (unlike when she accidentally did in episode 7 with the dragon) and above all

OMG FLUTTERTREE IS CANON!!!!!!

Equestria is confirmed to be a country, not the planet. But to the best of my understanding, every single pony city is within Equestria and Princess Celestia rules over all of them. I'm hesitant to take the film at face value because it is just that - a film. The map is only a symbolic representation of Equestria, and it's entirely possible that it was trimmed for the sake of brevity. It could be missing many of the settlements or only depict a small section of the country. Keep in mind that rainwater also needs to be provided to every single plant and animal in Equestria, in all of the forests and fields that lie between the cities. That's awfully little water to distribute among such a large area. It also begs the question: does Equestrian water defy the laws of physics and not evaporate and form clouds naturally? I mean, the answer to this is clearly yes, because Cloudsdale's weather factories would have no purpose in existing otherwise. But this opens a can of physics worms. Water clearly does evaporate as well, as we have seen steam in cooking and the spa. Someone who is further along in school than grade 11, help me out here.

Let's see... yes the amount of water is nowhere near the amount needed for an entire year supply of rain for a whole country as big as Equestria seems to be. I have 3 possible explanations, and I believe the awnser lies within the three of them combined:

1) The event of rising the water is perfomed several times during the season.

2) Cloudsdale only gets a small part of it's water this way, the other goes up naturally.

3) In reality the pegasi lifted a lot more water than what we saw. The small pond was just a style chocie/lazy animating, and it's only supposed to representate a larger amount of water

• Brohoof 3

I really think we were meant to focus on Fluttershy and her contribution to the task at hand, and her need to overcome her own emotional problems to do so. The rest doesn't really need to be analyzed too much.

This episode was good in many ways.

From the Fluttertree to the vacuum tear ducts, even the buff pony, this episode not only shattered my expectations, it shattered my heart. When Fluttershy cries manly tears are shed.

Episode rating 9/10.

Let's see... yes the amount of water is nowhere near the amount needed for an entire year supply of rain for a whole country as big as Equestria seems to be. I have 3 possible explanations, and I believe the awnser lies within the three of them combined:

1) The event of rising the water is perfomed several times during the season.

2) Cloudsdale only gets a small part of it's water this way, the other goes up naturally.

3) In reality the pegasi lifted a lot more water than what we saw. The small pond was just a style chocie/lazy animating, and it's only supposed to representate a larger amount of water

Was it that in the beginning of the episode when RD was saying that we could beat the record, they were referring to a record from another part of Equestria? My guess is that several pony towns and cities participate in this competition per year and pegasi from other parts of Equestria get to tornado water to Cloudsdale. That's just a guess though.

I lmao'd when Fluttershy was a tree.

There were a couple moments during Fluttershy's training montage when she actually looked really pretty.

Twilight: Do I look like I speak squirrel??

Well Twilight, Bubbles can speak squirrel. And Timmy Turner kinda looks like a squirrel. That line also reminded me of The Emperor's New Groove.

Great episode. I laughed more during the last episode, but this one had better development and reminded me more of the older episodes.

Was it that in the beginning of the episode when RD was saying that we could beat the record, they were referring to a record from another part of Equestria?

She was trying to beat the record set by Fillydelphia.

Twilight: Do I look like I speak squirrel??

Well Twilight, Bubbles can speak squirrel. And Timmy Turner kinda looks like a squirrel. That line also reminded me of The Emperor's New Groove.

But you gotta remeber, Omi biggest fear were squirrels

Oh and about the water thing, I think it was specified that it was in a different town each year.

Also, just rewatching it. They clearly state that it's "extra" rain water. You gotta assume Cloudsdale gets the rest naturally

Edited by Eenohay
  • Brohoof 2

As a preface, I haven't really read the thread because I wanted to try and avoid allowing my opinions to be influenced by what others have said about the episode. (So I apologize if I start duplicating what others have pointed out, etc.)

So, my thoughts now that I've seen the episode a second time. I also learned who wrote the episode through this...turns out it was Cindy Morrow. I thought it might've been, given the way the episode feels. I've been watching these episodes enough times that by now I can generally guess who wrote an episode even without having to look it up first, because each writer has just enough of their own individual take on things that an episode can feel rather different.

Anyway, that's not really relevant. What is relevant is the quality of this episode. As I said before, I loved this episode. It remains strong from start to finish with absolutely no weak moments where the episode stalls out.

From the beginning we get a great idea of what's going on: Ponyville's been chosen to be Cloudsdale's source for "extra" rainwater this year. Naturally this means the Pegasi are all essential, and thus, we have our dilemma: poor Fluttershy is a Pegasi, but she's a weak flyer compared to the others, and is so anxious and scared all the time that even if she was a phenomenal flyer she'd lock up in a stressful situation. I really like how she hid at the beginning of the episode, with that tree costume...it's just silly enough to work as a joke on its own for the target demographic while simultaneously being a nod to our demographic as well, what with our perculiar obsession with Fluttershy's "I'd like to be a tree" line from Over a Barrell. It also, however, hit me a bit hard, because I find the tree joke to be fairly bittersweet thanks to a particular fanfiction I've read. Those who've read Fallout Equestria from start to finish will understand why.

As the episode wore on we were introduced to some new interesting bits of technology for the Equestrians. For example, they have fifties style movie reels, with sound to boot, which not only excited me for numerous reasons, such as the possibility of seeing movie theaters in the future, but also made me wince a bit more, especially on top of the last FOE reminder we just saw. That said I really enjoyed the animation of that little movie...it adds to the culture of Equestria. And, unlike some of the oddities I've seen in other recent episodes--I'm looking at you, arcade games from Hearts and Hooves Day--it fits neatly in the picture of Equestrian technology I had. Still waiting to see a telephone, though--no reason they can't have them at this point. I also liked seeing that they had aerosol spray cans...I don't believe we've seen any prior to now...the fact that it contained something germicidal was also neat, though it does make me wonder what exactly its chemical nature was. Was it antibacterial, or does it work on some other principle?

As I stated before, the attitude that Rainbow Dash puts on throughout this episode is exactly the way she should be written. She's brash, aggressive, adversarial, arrogant, sure, but she also cares. She is the Element of Loyalty, after all, and yet in recent episodes, apart from her joining Rarity and Twilight to venture after Spike, she hasn't demonstrated that Element. In fact oftentimes she's come across as an insufferable jackass rather than the Dashie I came to like over the first season. And yet she puts a full level of empathy on display when she interacts with Fluttershy. It felt rather realistic too, especially the way Dashie first acts upset or obnoxious, such as when she tells Fluttershy to "suck it up" but then she remembers who she's talking too and cools down her own reaction, becoming more of a caring friend. That's just how I would expect her to act...it's a grudging sort of toning down, but it really shows she cares. Everytime the two were on screen together, there was power and emotion on display.

Fluttershy too was perfectly in character, and this episode gave us a bit more insight into her psychological history. As I think we had all pretty much figured, the Klutzershy incident from her Cutie Mark story was not an isolated incident at all--she was regularly bullied, insulted, treated like dirt because she could barely fly. Had it not been for the G-rated nature of the show I think I would have expected some sort of almost racially charged insult from some of her peers based on her "acting more like an Earth Pony" or something along those lines. Not that I think there are any real issues with racism, but just that it would be the sort of thoughtless thing a younger Pegasus might say if they were trying to be cruel. As it was, though, the show portrayed this excellent...that brief scene with eyes surrounding Fluttershy was creepy as all get out. Watching Fluttershy cry, too, is...difficult. I started tearing up myself, actually, ESPECIALLY when I saw, as I pointed out before, how Rainbow Dash demonstrated visually how helpless she felt when Fluttershy went flying off, bucking the air with what looked like a slight tear on her own eyes as well. It's a perfect example of how you do a touching moment.

Fluttershy speaking to her animal friends was fairly well done too...perfectly in character for her to seek the advice of the animals. What I like about this scene isn't just that she speaks to them, but also that it's not made fully clear whether or not they are actually speaking to her with real words, or if she's just using them as a sort of...vessel, so to speak, for her own thoughts. The ambiguity is a strength here, because it can underscore how lonely Fluttershy must feel most of the time, since she's speaking with non sapient creatures rather than another sapient being. Her training montage was adorable and felt rather powerful without being too tacky or silly, which is a difficult feat to pull off given how cliched training montages have become. I don't know if the music in the scene was composed by someone on the show(Daniel Ingram probably) or if it was borrowed from something else, but it's what sold it. That said, I did find it a little odd that she was doing pushups with her wings...honestly given how we rarely see Fluttershy exercising, I'm a little surprised she could do a wing push-up (wingup?) at all, whether she had extra weight on her or not. Whatever the case, I enjoyed that sequence and I think I'm going to have to get a copy of that music to add to my ever-growing playlist of pony music.

As someone who has self-confidence issues, I'm not the least bit surprised that Fluttershy freaked out when she learned she only had 2.3 wingpower after a brief foray of training. It might've been only one day, but for a person who lacks self-confidence, it most probably felt like far more work to her, and so hearing that she didn't make an improvement to a much larger number was devestating. It's so easy, when you're in that mindset, to feel like there's not much point to trying. While she may have improved by about 4.6 times her previous number, it was still so much smaller compared to everypony else that it didn't feel like it would matter at all. And in truth, under normal circumstances, it probably wouldn't. It's too small a contribution. So her reaction made perfect sense to me.

Of course, normal circumstances ended up not applying. There were plenty of sick Pegasi--which, by the way, was foreshadowed in a good, subtle manner. I didn't expect there'd be eight sick Pegasi...I figured only two or three max. And while technically the fact that they all ended up topping out at 795 wingpower felt almost artificial, in truth it doesn't matter how it was represented plot-wise: what was important was that they needed just a bit more effort, a bit more help to get it to work, and the numbers themselves thus had no meaning beyond making that fact clear. I'm amazed that nopony was injured after their initial failure though...I can't imagine having her eyes buried in a tree trunk was comfortable for Dashie. Naturally, Fluttershy's aid was the key to making the tornado work...while technically predictable, like most FIM plots that's not really the point. It doesn't matter how predictable the story is: what matters is how they get there and how it progresses. The journey, rather than the destination.

Twilight's brief appearance in the episode was rather amusing for the most part. I have to wonder if the "I don't speak squirrel" joke was written on purpose for Twilight to say, because as a fan of the Powerpuff Girls--and thus being well aware that Tara Strong voiced Bubbles, a character with the special ability to speak with animals, especially squirrels--I was cracking up. I don't feel like she contributed too much to the episode though...while it was good to see both her and Spike, in truth their role in the plot could have been filled by a couple of random Pegasi and there wouldn't have been THAT much of a difference. Fortunately when it comes to this episode, that's not as big a problem as it might've been for other episodes. While I wouldn't have minded seeing how Pinkie, Rarity, or Applejack reacted to the events, the truth is this was really a Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy episode, and we didn't need the rest of the Mane Six for it to have the strength it did. Indeed I feel that bringing in any of the other Mane Six would have been to the episode's detriment.

If there was any weakness to the episode at all, it was in the tornado rainwater mechanic itself...upon closer examination it feels rather odd. I've long since abandoned trying to assume that Equestria runs under the same sort of physics that our own reality does--it clearly doesn't. So I'm not going to bother examining how plausible the notion of using a tornado to boost water up to a cloud city is. What does feel odd about it is the size of the reservoir. If Cloudsdale is supposed to produce rainwater for the entirety of Equestria, which has been clearly shown to be a rather large country...why the heck are they tapping a reservoir that looks like it can barely hold a million gallons? As someone who will be going into the water industry, I can tell you that resevoir is way too small to support Ponyville....heck that reservoir would barely support a population of fifty for more than a few months. Even tiny towns of 15,000 people can often use up to two million gallons of water a DAY, and that reservoir barely felt larger than a million gallon storage tank! Now, I am willing to chalk it up at least partially to artistic license..that is, showing a reservoir of real size, which would be more like a lake, would've probably been a bit too difficult to show properly, so the reservoir we saw was smaller than it would have actually been. But even with that I find it hard to believe that a single reservoir could provide enough rainwater for the entirety of Equestria! I think, though, the key here is the fact that they specifically said extra rainwater. Extra, as in, they don't produce every last scrap of rain. I think what we can assume from that is that at least some of the rainfall Equestria experiences comes from wild storms that form over places such as the Everfree Forest and then drift in, while the ponies themselves make the rest of Equestria's weather. As such they wouldn't need quite as much water as one might think. That still doesn't explain why they would choose a freshwater reservoir though...honestly I would have chosen ocean water, or at least a much larger body of water such as a large lake. Where is Ponyville supposed to get its drinking water now?

However, I consider that a minor technical issue at best that doesn't really affect the strength of the episode. It's not as if the meat of the plot hinged on the rainwater. The plot was about Fluttershy coming to terms with her self-confidence issues. It was a character driven episode, essentially. The actual rainwater itself was irrelevant. Incidentally, this is also why I don't think the fact that Spitfire chose not to help out affects the episode's strength at all, because she was just a plot device whose presence didn't really make a lick of difference. (Though it was nice to see Spitfire again though.)

As I said in my initial reaction post, this episode practically made me a permanent fan of the Flutterdash shipping pair, because there is such a strong bond of friendship between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, a bond stronger than just about any that either has shown with anypony else. True, Fluttershy has been friends with Rarity, but their friendship has not ever shown the same depth of emotion. We rarely see Fluttershy interact with Pinkie Pie, Applejack, or even Twilight on a one to one basis at all. And what really strikes me, again, is just how much Rainbow Dash demonstrated that she CARES about Fluttershy. Look at how excited Dashie was when Fluttershy said she was going to help out...she has a ridiculously massive grin on her face. The level of frustration and helplessness Dashie demonstrated, too, shows her strong bond with her friend. I'm not about to try arguing that Flutterdash is canon, of course, because that would just be ridiculous, but I think I'm definitely a big fan of the pairing now, whereas in the past I never thought that much of it.

On the whole, this is an excellent episode, easily one of the best of the second season. It's already become one of my favorites. If we have to have individually focused episodes, this is the sort of episode I want to see every week, with this level of strength. Well done, writers.

• Brohoof 8

Like a few others have already said, this episode completely turned my opinion of Rainbow Dash on its head. I never really disliked her, but her self-confidence comes off as arrogant and selfish sometimes. That can be off-putting even knowing that those are only small aspects of her character. Like Kyronea said, Rainbow Dash showed empathy in her interactions with Fluttershy, and she wasn't among the other ponies laughing at Fluttershy's .5 wing power.

Also, the eyeball thing was pretty cool. Icon image related. I was torn between that scene and Fluttershy's silhouette against the sun at the end of the training montage.

Remember when you complained about plot holes? How you disliked the episode's premise?

I bet you regret it now. All plot holes I found were filled, the moral was excellent, and Fluttershy was adorable as usual. I loved the episode and the series is still awesome and going strong.

One complaint? I hated Rainbow Dash in this episode. She's just so arrogant and unpleasant...but in the end I guess she was okay. Dash just hasn't been much but arrogant for the entire season, and I dislike that.

Edited by Miles101

Remember when you complained about plot holes? How you disliked the episode's premise?

I bet you regret it now. All plot holes I found were filled, the moral was excellent, and Fluttershy was adorable as usual. I loved the episode and the series is still awesome and going strong.

One complaint? I hated Rainbow Dash in this episode. She's just so arrogant and unpleasant...but in the end I guess she was okay. Dash just hasn't been much but arrogant for the entire season, and I dislike that.

How was RD arrogant or unpleasant? The entire time she was just being herself, the confident, annoying Dash we love, or trying to help Fluttershy.

How was RD arrogant or unpleasant? The entire time she was just being herself, the confident, annoying Dash we love, or trying to help Fluttershy.

She was a bit..."eh" towards Fluttershy near the beginning. I got the feeling that she wasn't being completely honest when complimenting her flying. I'm not much of an RD fan to begin with, anyways. Maybe that's it.

A Pinch And A Dash

I think some of us are being too hard on Spitfire. The event was definitely billed as a competition, with statistics and everything, and rotating the duty from one town to the next was considered an honor, not unlike hosting the Summer Sun Celebration. Spitfire was there to judge the competition, and that was the sole reason she was there.

When some of the ponies didn't show up, it wasn't an emergency. Rainbow could have easily asked for help (well, okay, maybe not easily for her), and both she and Spitfire could have mustered hundreds of pegasi from Cloudsdale if that really proved necessary. Rainbow wanted to try again because it was a matter of pride, and Spitfire witnessed Ponyville coming through, getting the job done and complimented them for their efforts.

Meanwhile, having seen this episode again, I can't help but be more fond of Fluttershy. Despite the fact that I didn't think I would like her character all that much in the beginning, she has proven (like all the mane cast) to be a much deeper personality than I ever expected, and a beautiful soul.

This episode was Fluttershy's Sonic Rainboom.

But I do feel this wasn't just about Fluttershy. The interaction between her and Rainbow, which has always been somewhat rocky (see Dragonshy), really blossomed in this episode. That element was, in fact, arguably a central theme, right after Fluttershy overcoming her own personal demons.

Rainbow definitely showed a lot more complexity than she did in Best Pet and Mare Do Well. While I love Rainbow the Egomaniac (her conceits are an endearing aspect of her personality, after all) and rate those two episodes as some of my favorites of the season (she's at her best when she's over the top), seeing her show some sensitivity, in direct conflict with her hard-wired obsession with winning, really advanced her as a character.

In many ways, I think Rainbow stole the show, and not just in terms of screen time, but as a pony we get to see grow in her own way. She could just as easily have written a letter to Princess Celestia at the end.

Besides, as we all know (but some of us won't always admit), Rainbow Dash is Best Pony. :wub:

P.S. I like the name "Roid Rage" for the overbuffed, underwinged but highly motivated pegasus. And yeah, what happened to Spitfire's voice? The original was perfect.

P.P.S. Just teasing a bit about the "best pony" part. I know we all have our favorites and respect that. Even though we still know Rainbow's the best. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Yet another great episode from DHX. Since Sonic Rainboom ranks High on my list of episodes, I wasn't too surprised when an episode so similar would be just as entertaining. I thought it was great when Twilight was nerding it up with the fan device, then spike came to the rescue with the simple explanations. Overall, the episode was well developed and each character equally contributed to the story in their unique way :P Edited by 83awsm

This episode practically made me a permanent fan of the Flutterdash shipping pair

This. I've never been a fan of shipping period, but I was inspired to look up a few Flutterdash fics and some fanart. It's too cute!

I actually hope the "Roid Rage" pony gets one of the names bestowed upon David Ryder in the MST3K viewing of Space Mutiny:

• Brohoof 2

[huge awesome post]. Well done, writers.

Well done, writer Kyronea!

That post was so much win in so many ways. One thing I kinda disagree with though is the role Twilight played. The device was actually quiet critical to measuring the performance of the pegasi, which was key to the plot. And who better to operate some technical device than the local personal student of Celestia herself, who studies all the time, came from Canterlot, and lives in the library? Not to mention, I think we often forget that the Mane 6 aren't just 6 any ol' ponies, these are leaders in the community and the bearers of the elements of harmony! So it's only natural they'll show up whever their skills will be handy.

Not to mention, the awesome little part about the technical exposition which left some pegasi confused :P

One more thing, though, I have to ask; If this is No.2, then what's your first favorite? Maybe "Secret of My Excess"?

Now I'm curious about your favorites from Season 1 :P

For me, S1: Dragonshy, The Best Night Ever, Griffon the Brush-off, Boast Busters, Look Before You Sleep, were all really great.

S2, Secret of My Excess was definitely the best, and I like RD's episodes, but she didn't feel like herself. She seemed unusually shallow. Like, really shallow. I'm really, really glad this episode brought her back to herself. Like another post here said, the Rainbow Dash we came to love from Season 1.

And kudos on "Sapient", as opposed to "Sentient", which most people would mistakenly use in that situation.

It's always great to see a Fluttershy episode (Andrea's ponies are best ponies!), but I don't understand how the indirect reference to the "wing boner" (in "Roid Rage"'s tiny wings) is less objectionable than poor Derpy's appearance in "The Last Roundup."

Lol, because it's very likely just bronies looking too far in-between the lines?... I thought the tiny wings were just to look silly. You're being a bit too Fruedian, IMO, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as Freud would say, and I think the tiny wings were just to look silly, and make the muscles look all the more rediculously large by contrast, an artistic technique. After all, I'm pretty sure wings aren't reproductive organs... :huh:

Well done, writer Kyronea!

That post was so much win in so many ways. One thing I kinda disagree with though is the role Twilight played. The device was actually quiet critical to measuring the performance of the pegasi, which was key to the plot. And who better to operate some technical device than the local personal student of Celestia herself, who studies all the time, came from Canterlot, and lives in the library? Not to mention, I think we often forget that the Mane 6 aren't just 6 any ol' ponies, these are leaders in the community and the bearers of the elements of harmony! So it's only natural they'll show up whever their skills will be handy.

Not to mention, the awesome little part about the technical exposition which left some pegasi confused :P

Well, what I basically meant was that ultimately, the plot of the episode didn't really hinge on Twilight's appearance. We would have lost a bit of funny comedy, to be sure, but I don't think it would have really changed the episode in any fundamental way had Twilight and Spike been replaced with two nameless Pegasi.

That said, you do have a good point about why Twilight was there, and it's something I do agree with. I do like seeing Twilight, of course. I was just pointing out that this episode, which was very much a duet between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, her appearance would not have made or broken anything. At most we'd have lost a few choice bits of comedy.

One more thing, though, I have to ask; If this is No.2, then what's your first favorite? Maybe "Secret of My Excess"?

Now I'm curious about your favorites from Season 1 :P

For me, S1: Dragonshy, The Best Night Ever, Griffon the Brush-off, Boast Busters, Look Before You Sleep, were all really great.

S2, Secret of My Excess was definitely the best, and I like RD's episodes, but she didn't feel like herself. She seemed unusually shallow. Like, really shallow. I'm really, really glad this episode brought her back to herself. Like another post here said, the Rainbow Dash we came to love from Season 1.

And kudos on "Sapient", as opposed to "Sentient", which most people would mistakenly use in that situation.

Well that's a much harder question to answer, honestly, because I have serious difficulty picking absolute favorites. Certainly this episode is very high up there as one of my top three favorites from the second season...the other two would probably be Lesson Zero and Return of Harmony. From the first season I like a lot of the episodes, though two of my highest favorites from there are The Best Night Ever and A Dog and Pony Show.

But in truth I don't spend too much time trying to sort every episode by a quality standard. If I was going to do that I'd be doing video reviews a la SFDebris, and I don't think I have the time or the software to record and create video reviews like that.

This is one of the best episodes I've seen yet or maybe because I am a big fan of Rainbow Dash and I was in the episode as well. :wub:

Lol, because it's very likely just bronies looking too far in-between the lines?... I thought the tiny wings were just to look silly. You're being a bit too Fruedian, IMO, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as Freud would say, and I think the tiny wings were just to look silly, and make the muscles look all the more rediculously large by contrast, an artistic technique. After all, I'm pretty sure wings aren't reproductive organs... :huh:

I'm sorry; it wasn't my intention to be vulgar. It's just that the stallion in question has been dubbed "Roid Rage" by others, and I'm aware of (though I had no part in the creation of) the "wing boner." It seemed kinda obvious to be. If I'm overthinking, I'm glad of it. I wouldn't want the writers/artists to push any envelopes inappropriate to the target audience (or to surly old puritans like myself).

::Sigh:: It would have been so great if Derpy could at least have been addressed in the episode even if they didn't let her speak. At least she was there.

::Sigh:: It would have been so great if Derpy could at least have been addressed in the episode even if they didn't let her speak. At least she was there.

I get the impression Derpy is going to remain in the background for a long time thanks to the recent controversy. The fans get enough pleasure just seeing her there, so I doubt they'll risk another PR mess by mentioning her name.

I get the impression Derpy is going to remain in the background for a long time thanks to the recent controversy. The fans get enough pleasure just seeing her there, so I doubt they'll risk another PR mess by mentioning her name.

Yes, and how sad. And almost unprecedented shout out to the non-traditional fans of the show (the bronies) was turned into a PR nightmare by, as I understand it, some of those fans themselves. Why they complained about the characteristics of a character they had basically created themselves (and why Derpy is any more offensive than a zillion other similar cartoon characters, or worse) is beyond me.

• Brohoof 2