Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone else "overly-thin"?

ReGen

• 2 years later...

While this is an age old thread my comment is more for whoever needs to hear it. 

What’s important more than anything is if you’re healthy. If you’re noticing anything health issues it’s important to see a doctor. This is coming from someone who has had health issues from being too thin. It can get real scary, real fast.

I hear comments about my weight daily at my job. It’s extremely frustrating like leave me alone. I don’t talk about your weight so can we not talk about mine. So over the shady comments about my size. 

Where I’m at for my age right now is considered healthy but it’s definitely a struggle to maintain it. I have a hard time keeping on weight. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2018-06-01 at 11:51 PM, Somebody that Exists said:

I'm 5'10" and weigh 125 or so. That's about 25 pounds underweight, but I don't care honestly. I like being thin, to be honest.

Tbh I wish I was closer to that again, though maybe only down to 135-140 instead. Apparently I have a healthy BMI now since my metabolism kind of crashed and burned around the time I turned 23, but honestly I kind of feel fat honestly at "healthy" weight. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I kind of wish I was underweight again, that actually felt better than the predicament now that I weigh around 155-160.

Just want to get rid of some of this fat really don't like the way I look with it...

• Brohoof 2

Not I do not yet people assume I am. I weighed almost nothing as a baby (only 2lbs/0.9kg) but that was because I was born super early. That is the main reason why I look a little thinner than I need to be. It is not because I starve myself or family has starved me, none of that is true.

People like to assume that I can just eat a lot and gain a good few pounds, but I just don’t need to eat that much to begin with. If anything, I need to stop eating so much candy and unhealthy foods as much as I do.

• Brohoof 2

I've always been super skinny. Sometimes I even have body image issues because of it. Even though my BMI is technically underweight, I'm pretty sure I'm actually healthy. I just need to worry less about how I look compared to the muscular guys some girls seem to be obsessed with. :adorkable:

(I have in fact been in a room with a bunch of girls talking about how hot Jason Momoa is while I just sat their awkwardly ^_^)

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No, I’m certainly not overly thin. I maintain my weight around 115lbs but it sometimes goes a little over. Getting too thin is something I don’t often have to think about because I like my junk food way too much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Nope but I was stick thin when I was about 13-14. I remember shortly after my fourteenth birthday I was 67kg @ 185cm (150ish lbs @ 6'1, for Americans) and I remember that being a critical turning point in my life for me to want to put on more weight.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thin yeah, but not overly so. I've been on both ends of the spectrum in the past - extremely underweight and overweight :please:

I'm happy where I'm at now though. :)