Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching - The Dark King's Return

The Shadow Stallion

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I have a RP area set up for this, but Im having trouble linking it as well as my Characters. It wont let me click the buttons to link them. All I get at the bottom is (0) Javascript Void. or something like that.

So 1. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem, then we probably can get to RPing sooner.

or 2. Would someone be kind enough to find the RP and put a link here and in the RP to the other site (Link on RP page to OOC page and OOC page link to RP page)

@@The Shadow Stallion

Done!  :)

For the record, the easiest way to add a link is to simply copy and paste the URL into the regular text box. They show up as links automatically when you post. If you'd like to make them 'prettier', you can type a word and highlight it, then chick on the little chain in the toolbox, adding your link there. That achieves this kind of effect:

MFLP

How you format your OP's is up to you, but I love how centred titles and embedded links look. They're... sophisticated.  :proud:

One thing I must ask having seen the OP for your RP: the OP must be in-character. At the moment, it simply contains background information to the story, which you should place in the OOC instead. Turn the first post of the RP into the first post of the story, by posting as your character the same way you would do later.

Thanks!

Thank you very much Kay Dreamer :D

and Sage :3 Your help is greatly appreciated

Alright the RP is ready and waiting, feel free to jump in. Link is on the first page!

By the way you can appear anywhere in Equestria or the Crystal Empire, but before you post the RP part, post where you are first and then do your RP part. Do that for each post that way people are aware of where you are and wont be confused by a random appearance or something.

Example:

Somewhere near Canterlot.

Twilight Sparkle marched out of town.... yada yada yada RP paragraph.

First, I want you to know I am very Pro-Alicorn.

However, I also tend to expect a lot out of Alicorn OCs. Im not saying no to this OC, but Im not saying Yes either.

You are applying for an alicorn, so I hold it to higher standards. Now, I could be very nitpicky, it'd be constructive criticism but Instead I will be general : )

You can either do it here or on your character sheet but I need way more information. For example what are the weaknesses and limits of her powers? Why would she serve Sombra given that she is "A big Luna fan"? .3. How did she learn how to use dark magic and where did she get the ability to use it? Also how does she hide her wings in public? Finally, maybe a little bit more detailed history on that note. Its very short and doesn't really explain why her personality is the way it is. Usually the history of somepony results in the personality.

I do kind of like the concept and it would be great to have another Sombra supporter, but in order for your alicorn to be accepted I'd like some work done on those parts : ) Just asking for more info, shouldn't be too hard and if you need help don't be afraid to ask. Just contact me when you're done.

P.S. The picture is really neat : )

I am sorry, but I won't be able to participate in this RP. I have some very major things IRL that are taking most of my time, and as such, I shan't be role-playing for a while. Just letting you know.

@@The Shadow Stallion

She only slightly stronger than the avarage unicorn she does not have any special abilities as of yet (however she may get some of the abilities in the roleplay called A City of Nightmare i would give the link if you want to check it out)

She greatly respects Luna because she's actually DOES things for her subjects unlike Celestia who just sits around all day plus Luna has visited her dreams more than a few times when she was a filly. But she isn't a dumb fangirl that worships her or something she just greatly respects Luna.

She either wears a vest/jacket or a cape/cloak over her wings to hide them.

Dark magic simply fascinated her a lot when she was just a filly despite her parents warnings NOT to use it she still did she sort of regreted doing so because she didn't expect her special talent to be dark magic.

Raptor - Thats alright, I understand.

Moon - Either way I still need some weaknesses for your alicorn. Its a general rule I have to balance them out with the other Races. It doesn't have to do anything like cripple her. Just something like, say Moss would reduce her effectiveness with using Dark magic or something.

Sage, you may enter 1 final character but then you will be at your limit, okay

Also Sage, no one really knows that Sombra is back, they just sense the dark presence and that it is a familiar presence. Need to RP this out very Subtlely and with discretion.