Register now to remove this ad.
Unicornia Workshop

plushies
Plushie Commissions OPEN AGAIN!

60 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I decided to open commissions here on mlpforums. Below are my current works, I hope you'll like it!

sig-2886024.4sgto2.jpg

kolaz.thumb.PNG.2cfd5164b86ae74cc4f27d940ec98f35.PNG

kolaz.thumb.png.e9a58b1ab55fd6a6a942808aac709f37.png

kolaz.thumb.PNG.b125d3d9857fb853f4bb212b6b244d95.PNG

sig-2886024.sig-2886024.sig-2886024.2n1f

Prices here: https://mlpforums.com/store/category/105-unicornia-workshop/?view=list

IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE ACCESSORIES, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST - I WILL TELL YOU HOW MANY ITEMS YOU SHOULD ADD TO CART!

I ship worldwide!

Edited by Unicornia Workshop
15 people brohoof this

The link to you're prices does not work.

Also I love that Flitter, I am kind of a huge Flitter fan.

Looks like Festive Stitch is going to have some competition now >.>

Edited by Princess-Moonlight
1 person brohoofs this

This is my old thread, I need to restore it. Prices will work later and I'll post some new photos too ;-)

Thank you for your interest!

Oh my gosh. I want to order one of these for myself when my birthday rolls around. :lol:

Hey guys, do you see pictures in first post? I think I fixed them finally but I that's what I thought previously eh :P

I would like to buy one!

Okay, now that I have a bit more time, I shall elaborate. Sorry-- I know I might look a little sketchy with the no profile pic and no posts thing. But I'm a real person, Pinkie Pie swear! I just don't ever really use this account outside of searching for rad commissions. And here we are!

I saw those beanie plooshes and instantly fell in love. I simply must have one! As to exactly which pony, I am still debating a little. How long will it take to make one?

I would like to buy one!

Okay, now that I have a bit more time, I shall elaborate. Sorry-- I know I might look a little sketchy with the no profile pic and no posts thing. But I'm a real person, Pinkie Pie swear! I just don't ever really use this account outside of searching for rad commissions. And here we are!

I saw those beanie plooshes and instantly fell in love. I simply must have one! As to exactly which pony, I am still debating a little. How long will it take to make one?

Thank you so much <3

Making a plushie usually takes a couple of days, but I have to finish previous commissions and eventually purchase fabric so I'd say about 2-4 weeks. I can make it faster if there's a gap in a queue [fabric didn't arrive etc] ;)

Groovy! In that case, I'll put my request on the list then. Tell me when you're ready to begin construction and I'll send the money your way!

My request is a Trixie beanie ploosh, super chilled out edition. I'd like her to be wearing socks and a hoodie, as well as headphones. I know accessories and whatnot drive up the price, but that's okay with me-- I'd be happy to kick some extra money your way! I do so love supporting talented artists such as yourself. Do you think you're capable of this, or is clothing too much of a hassle? If it is, that's totally fine and I'll still buy it.

That's fine experience to do something unusual as clothing for ponies! Please send me a picture of how should it look like and I will tell you how much I will charge :-)

Okay! So a hoodie like this:

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M92f2d32eb367c8f8807210a8bd5e1de4o0&pid=15.1

Only instead of black, purple.

Stripy socks like these:

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbcf8e6b3e43932ffe9905fe6a4f21934o0&pid=15.1

In her two main colors, blue and silver.

And headphones like these:

https://scontent.fash1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t34.0-12/12400434_962093533881623_468185413472862151_n.jpg?oh=025cd2c3ec3cf85d17bdbf4356d44dd3&oe=5692E6BF

Big circular ones, except of course with her own cutie mark on each side instead of Vinyl's :P

So what do you think? Can you dig it?

Sure thing :)

Do you want me to make the headphones same color as Vinyl's? Of course with Trixie's cm! :)

Ok, so please purchase:

Beanie body x1

Additional color x1

Accessories: x11 [socks x4, hoodie x4, headphones x3]

Don't add horn :)

Shipping is $35 [at checkout].

Perfect! No, I think purple to match her hoodie would be the best color. I admit I wasn't counting on it adding up to 11 accessories though ^_^ it's perfectly fine! In that case, I'll just need to wait a bit longer for the rest of my money to arrive. Don't you worry though, I'll have bought it within a week!

It has been done! Did the payment go through okay?

Edited by RainbowSpice

I guess so, I just got notification about purchase placed on accessories x5, I don't know about the rest, maybe emails got lost in web x) when order will be clear, I'll put you on the list and will start as soon as possible :-) thank you so much :-)

Well I definitely bought everything-- my Paypal has a receipt for $180 (beanie, extra color, 11 accessories, shipping). Soo I hope it works out!

Wow! Those plushies look awesome! I'm thinking about buying one as soon as I have the money! :D Awesome work!

Wow! Those plushies look awesome! I'm thinking about buying one as soon as I have the money! :D Awesome work!

Thank you so much and you're very welcome to contact me anytime :-):-)

1 person brohoofs this

Please let me know how it goes!

I started working on cm and eyes, then I will embroider them. Please tell me if everything is fine:

Purple hoodie

strippy socks silver/blue

Big circular headphones with Trixie's cm.

Later I will ask you for accessories' colors to pick [i like to be sure that everything is exactly how you want it to be] :)