I saw pictures of my OC plush, but WOW!!! TO actually see it and hold it:D Your work is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!:ph34r: Ill post some pictures soon!!!! Cant THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!:pinkie:

On 9.02.2018 at 2:18 AM, DJ Wonderbolt said:

I saw pictures of my OC plush, but WOW!!! TO actually see it and hold it:D Your work is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!:ph34r: Ill post some pictures soon!!!! Cant THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!:pinkie:

Aww, I'm so happy that you like it! ^______^ I'd love to see some photos in his new home <3

Also I want to introduce you my newest work <3 I'm so happy with it. I changed pattern a bit and it came out really good <3

kolaz.thumb.png.ff34a4212c312efdda6ba6d32d5665be.png

• Brohoof 2

@Unicornia Workshop @JonasDarkmane

I think you'll be pleased to see what arrived in the mail today. ;)

Thank you guys SO MUCH for this!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY DEER-SELF IS SO WELL MADE I MEAN LIKE OMG AHHHH!!!

IMG_1624.JPGIMG_1625.JPGIMG_1626.JPGIMG_1627.JPGIMG_1628.JPGIMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPGIMG_1633.JPG

• Brohoof 4
  • yay 3
  • Smile 2

I'm so happy that you like it! This character was really fun to make - so cute and characteristic! Thank you for your photos, I love to see plushies in their new homes <3

• Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

Hi there. Id like to make a commission for a plush, however i'd like to keep it secret from the person it's intended for. If/when you're able to do it, could you PM me? Thank you :)

Hey! I know it says you're closed at the moment, but I've been floating around the idea of a plush of Stygian.

I've really become a fan of his, and now having read the Legends of Magic comics, that like has become ultra strong. I've seen people's pony customs, and I feel like sometime soon it would be a nice time to get one of my own. In fact, no one has even made Stygian yet, I don't believe he is as liked as others like Somnambula, who i HAVE seen a plush of. If you made him, yours would be the first!

Is that something that sounds doable? He has a somewhat different mane and body type, but I'm guessing that's easy to figure out.

I've even been curious to look at fabrics to find ones that match him the best and had good ideas, like a different sort of fabric for his coat.

But that can wait, especially since it says you're closed at the moment. But it's worth thinking about!

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2018 at 7:36 AM, Toastypk said:

Hey! I know it says you're closed at the moment, but I've been floating around the idea of a plush of Stygian.

I've really become a fan of his, and now having read the Legends of Magic comics, that like has become ultra strong. I've seen people's pony customs, and I feel like sometime soon it would be a nice time to get one of my own. In fact, no one has even made Stygian yet, I don't believe he is as liked as others like Somnambula, who i HAVE seen a plush of. If you made him, yours would be the first!

Is that something that sounds doable? He has a somewhat different mane and body type, but I'm guessing that's easy to figure out.

I've even been curious to look at fabrics to find ones that match him the best and had good ideas, like a different sort of fabric for his coat.

But that can wait, especially since it says you're closed at the moment. But it's worth thinking about!

Hi! I just opened my commissions, can you please send me a pm with pictures and all informations? :)

Edited by Unicornia Workshop

On 6/9/2018 at 3:59 AM, Unicornia Workshop said:

Hi! I just opened my commissions, can you please send me a pm with pictures and all informations? :)

Sure!
Though is it ok if it's just a price quote? I'm not 100% committing just yet, though I very much may.
I gathered a bunch of images of Stygian from the show and the comic, enough to get as many angles of him as I could find, to get a good idea of his facial shape and proportions. I'll atatach the image.
And what fabric do you use? I've seen people's posts where they talk about what fabric they use, and I might buy sample swatches to see if the colors I'm curiois about are close to how he looks, I'd love to be involved in the idea process for this. For instance there's a site called The Minky Boutique which has dozens of colors and I want to get sample swatches of. I even found a nice brown fabric at Joann Fabrics for his coat, I wanted it to be something soft but a little more rough than the same plush material. My ideas will be included in the image.

Woah :o This is such a dream, always wanted to have a plushie of my OC! My wallet would rather I didn't commision it yet, I'll wait for the right time though!  

• Brohoof 1

Hi there @Unicornia Workshop

Could you notify me when you open up your commissions again. I would like to commission a plush of my OC as soon as it opens.

• Brohoof 1

@Unicornia Workshop I would also like to know when this will be open again :twismile: I have a pattern I purchased myself to make a plush but I seriously do not have the skill LOL sewing is tough stuff and I really appreciate your hard work and skill!