Recommended Posts

I saw pictures of my OC plush, but WOW!!! TO actually see it and hold it:D Your work is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!:ph34r: Ill post some pictures soon!!!! Cant THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!:pinkie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9.02.2018 at 2:18 AM, DJ Wonderbolt said:

I saw pictures of my OC plush, but WOW!!! TO actually see it and hold it:D Your work is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!:ph34r: Ill post some pictures soon!!!! Cant THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!:pinkie:

Aww, I'm so happy that you like it! ^______^ I'd love to see some photos in his new home <3

 

Also I want to introduce you my newest work <3 I'm so happy with it. I changed pattern a bit and it came out really good <3

kolaz.thumb.png.ff34a4212c312efdda6ba6d32d5665be.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Unicornia Workshop @JonasDarkmane

I think you'll be pleased to see what arrived in the mail today. ;)

Thank you guys SO MUCH for this!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY DEER-SELF IS SO WELL MADE I MEAN LIKE OMG AHHHH!!!

IMG_1624.JPGIMG_1625.JPGIMG_1626.JPGIMG_1627.JPGIMG_1628.JPGIMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPGIMG_1633.JPG

  • Brohoof 3
  • Yay 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so happy that you like it! This character was really fun to make - so cute and characteristic! Thank you for your photos, I love to see plushies in their new homes <3

  • Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there. Id like to make a commission for a plush, however i'd like to keep it secret from the person it's intended for. If/when you're able to do it, could you PM me? Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I know it says you're closed at the moment, but I've been floating around the idea of a plush of Stygian.

I've really become a fan of his, and now having read the Legends of Magic comics, that like has become ultra strong. I've seen people's pony customs, and I feel like sometime soon it would be a nice time to get one of my own. In fact, no one has even made Stygian yet, I don't believe he is as liked as others like Somnambula, who i HAVE seen a plush of. If you made him, yours would be the first!

Is that something that sounds doable? He has a somewhat different mane and body type, but I'm guessing that's easy to figure out.

I've even been curious to look at fabrics to find ones that match him the best and had good ideas, like a different sort of fabric for his coat.

But that can wait, especially since it says you're closed at the moment. But it's worth thinking about!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)
On 5/26/2018 at 7:36 AM, Toastypk said:

Hey! I know it says you're closed at the moment, but I've been floating around the idea of a plush of Stygian.

I've really become a fan of his, and now having read the Legends of Magic comics, that like has become ultra strong. I've seen people's pony customs, and I feel like sometime soon it would be a nice time to get one of my own. In fact, no one has even made Stygian yet, I don't believe he is as liked as others like Somnambula, who i HAVE seen a plush of. If you made him, yours would be the first!

Is that something that sounds doable? He has a somewhat different mane and body type, but I'm guessing that's easy to figure out.

I've even been curious to look at fabrics to find ones that match him the best and had good ideas, like a different sort of fabric for his coat.

But that can wait, especially since it says you're closed at the moment. But it's worth thinking about!

Hi! I just opened my commissions, can you please send me a pm with pictures and all informations? :)

Edited by Unicornia Workshop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2018 at 3:59 AM, Unicornia Workshop said:

Hi! I just opened my commissions, can you please send me a pm with pictures and all informations? :)

Sure!
Though is it ok if it's just a price quote? I'm not 100% committing just yet, though I very much may.
I gathered a bunch of images of Stygian from the show and the comic, enough to get as many angles of him as I could find, to get a good idea of his facial shape and proportions. I'll atatach the image.
And what fabric do you use? I've seen people's posts where they talk about what fabric they use, and I might buy sample swatches to see if the colors I'm curiois about are close to how he looks, I'd love to be involved in the idea process for this. For instance there's a site called The Minky Boutique which has dozens of colors and I want to get sample swatches of. I even found a nice brown fabric at Joann Fabrics for his coat, I wanted it to be something soft but a little more rough than the same plush material. My ideas will be included in the image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Woah :o This is such a dream, always wanted to have a plushie of my OC! My wallet would rather I didn't commision it yet, I'll wait for the right time though!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there @Unicornia Workshop

Could you notify me when you open up your commissions again. I would like to commission a plush of my OC as soon as it opens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Unicornia Workshop I would also like to know when this will be open again :twismile: I have a pattern I purchased myself to make a plush but I seriously do not have the skill LOL sewing is tough stuff and I really appreciate your hard work and skill!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to personally thank you for the plushie you made for me, that @Buzz commissioned for me. 

It is absolutely fantastic. Great job

Please don't murder me due to how I handle scissors.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Oh my gosh I love that video @JonasDarkmane:mlp_yeehaa::mlp_yeehaa::mlp_yeehaa: and that doggo! Haha he is so cute xD 

I'm so glad that you like it ^^ sorry I didn't reply earlier, I missed notification :< 

And you need sharper scissors definitely :D ^^ :wub:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@JonasDarkmane The rare achievement of successfully using a scissors whilst holding a camera. :dash:

Regardless, that is one amazing plushie of Baconmane! Big props to you, @Unicornia Workshop! Your work continues to impress. ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would still like to commission you again when you open up shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, Denim&Venom said:

@Unicornia Workshop

Can I inquire on when or if any new commission slots will be open?

I'm not sure. In around 2 months or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@Unicornia Workshop Alright, cool. Gives me time to save up any kind of cash. 

PS do Ponytail holders count as an "accessory?"

Oh, and @Unicornia Workshop did you take down the price list? I wanted to know how much I needed to save.

Sorry if I'm being a bother hehe

Edited by Emerald<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

If... i-if you ever decide to open your doors again for orders... may I kindly request a place in line?

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2019 at 7:09 AM, Randimaxis said:

If... i-if you ever decide to open your doors again for orders... may I kindly request a place in line?

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

She is in the near future ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i never had a plush before of mlp or even a custom one. can you please, if you dont mind, let me know when you will open shop again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.