Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop HappyPuppy Customs - The Koolest Cars in Equestria! (CLOSED FOR REMODELING)

nx9100

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think you could make a car based off of my oc? Also, if its possible, could the car have bat wings on the side? 

Sure, I'll give it a try!  Any particular car you'd like?

Late as hell to another request, and I don't have Forza.

I'll still make a car for you if you want. And I save them all, so if you ever get Forza 4, I can send it to you.

(edited)

It's so awesome! I love it! I've never heard of that kind of car before, what are its stats/top speed?

Updated car for Asquerade:  Had to make a change to the cutie-mark

post-28325-0-73459500-1408145035_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-12727000-1408145037_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-45334300-1408145039_thumb.jpg

If I can possibly request, could you turn my oc into some car, Idk (not so familiar with cars)

Here's the pictures if you want so you can do the stuff.

img-2975186-2-KTnGSRQ.jpg

Well take your time and I can't wait to see it!

For Meizuno: 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport

post-28325-0-21564000-1408146175_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-54792300-1408146176_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-77861900-1408146172_thumb.jpg

Edited by nx9100

Updated car for Asquerade:  Had to make a change to the cutie-mark

attachicon.gifSilver Star 1.jpg

attachicon.gifSilver Star 2.jpg

attachicon.gifSilver Star 3.jpg

For Meizuno: 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport

attachicon.gifMeizuno 1.jpg

attachicon.gifMeizuno 2.jpg

attachicon.gifMeizuno 3.jpg

Oo la la, I love the look, and I like the choice of car. It looks so nice. :D  Thanks so much for doing this and ah, I can't stop looking at it's amazing look. Thank you so much again, and again, and again. :yay:

Do you think you could make a car based off of my oc? Also, if its possible, could the car have bat wings on the side? img-2980546-1-photo-28849.pngimg-2980546-2-1d14aca5ae4cfd45a37fec38f8

For BronyGeeks OC: 2010 Nissan 370Z

(What's his name?)

post-28325-0-30291500-1408153715_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-51685500-1408153717_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-99183100-1408153718_thumb.jpg

Updated car for Asquerade: Had to make a change to the cutie-mark

Silver Star 1.jpg

Silver Star 2.jpg

Silver Star 3.jpg

For Meizuno: 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport

Meizuno 1.jpg

Meizuno 2.jpg

Meizuno 3.jpg

It's beautiful! It's so beautiful! Is there a way to get the car's model data, so it could be used in Source Filmmaker vids, or car mods for other games?

Updated car for Asquerade: Had to make a change to the cutie-mark

Silver Star 1.jpg

Silver Star 2.jpg

Silver Star 3.jpg

For Meizuno: 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport

Meizuno 1.jpg

Meizuno 2.jpg

Meizuno 3.jpg

It's beautiful! It's so beautiful! Is there a way to get the car's model data, so it could be used in Source Filmmaker vids, or car mods for other games?

Only if you know how to hack an xBox game, which I do not.  But the game lets you save videos from races, which is what I use in windows movie maker to make the videos on my youtube channel (link in sig).

Hey @@nx9100,  do you think you can do another car for me?

Here's a reference to my newest oc, Nescau:
2RpJFXJ.png

And her cutie mark:
WphsG4V.png

The car can be the 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10, and if possible, you can take a picture of the car in the night?

Here's a reference to my newest oc, Nescau:

The car can be the 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10, and if possible, you can take a picture of the car in the night?

Wow, that one's going to be a doozie!  But I'll give it the 'ol try (see note below)!  As for the night shot, Forza doesn't have any night-races, so can't.  But there are two tracks that you might like, one is at twilight/sunrise, and the other is a cloudy afternoon.  CLICK HERE for a video with shows the tracks.  Cloudy one is the main one featured.  The twilight/sunrise track can be seen at the 2:12 mark.  Just let me know which one you'd like!

ATTENTION EVERYPONY!!!  I will be out of town until Thursday, so won't be able to work on any cars until I get back (Friday at earliest).  Feel free to post requests, and I will knock them out next weekend!!!

Alrighty then, I'd totally like to give this a shot! :3

The character I'd like you to try is this one, Arcanel.

arcanel_reference_sheet_by_xwhitedreamsx

And as for a car... well, I personally would LOVE, if there was any 90-93 R32 model of the Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Or V-Spec II, which I believe that was the most powerful car for that model). If that's not possible, i'd love any Subaru Impreza of the late 90's or early 00's (I'll leave which fits best up to you, mostly because I play Gran Turismo and not Forza :P )

Do you think you could try any of that?

Alrighty then, I'd totally like to give this a shot! :3

The character I'd like you to try is this one, Arcanel.

And as for a car... well, I personally would LOVE, if there was any 90-93 R32 model of the Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Or V-Spec II, which I believe that was the most powerful car for that model). If that's not possible, i'd love any Subaru Impreza of the late 90's or early 00's (I'll leave which fits best up to you, mostly because I play Gran Turismo and not Forza :P )

Do you think you could try any of that?

The '93 Skyline GT-R V-Spec is available in the game, and I can start on that this weekend.  on airport wifi at the moment, on way home from business trip I mentioned before.  After looking at your OC, already have some ideas....

The '93 Skyline GT-R V-Spec is available in the game, and I can start on that this weekend.  on airport wifi at the moment, on way home from business trip I mentioned before.  After looking at your OC, already have some ideas....

That's great, and also, thank you very very much! :3 (By the way, good luck on the business trip too ^^ ) Uhh, just to make sure though, is it the R32, or R33 model?

(edited)

car a 458 italia ferrari if you can do that

Ah, the 458.  An excellent choice sir.  

--------

ATTENTION EVERYPONY!!  After an eventful few days, I have returned home to Atlanta, and will be working on your requests starting this evening.  Thanks for your patience!! 

Edited by nx9100

Ah, the 458.  An excellent choice sir.  

--------

ATTENTION EVERYPONY!!  After an eventful few days, I have returned to Atlanta, and will be working on your requests starting this evening.  Thanks for your patience!! 

aw yes well i'm quite brilliant

(edited)

That's great, and also, thank you very very much! :3 (By the way, good luck on the business trip too ^^ ) Uhh, just to make sure though, is it the R32, or R33 model?

For Arcanel:  '93 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec

post-28325-0-47481300-1408843539_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-58235000-1408843542_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-77401200-1408843544_thumb.jpg

Edited by nx9100

For Arcanel:  '93 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec

Good lords of the heavens YES. Considering how much I love this car, YES YES AND ALL OF MY YEEEEEES! Love this super duper much NX, seriously! :D Thank you so very very much! :3 

• 1 month later...

I haven't forgotten about you!  still a work in progress!

ooh nice ur using forza 4. i thought 3 was better and imo forza > gran turismo

yeah, personally Forza 3 is my favorite so far.  Been with the series since Forza 1.  Haven't tried 5 yet, heard the number of tracks and cars was way down, so thought that was kinda lame...