Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actors Needed For A Fanfic reading.

ListArt

Im available right away actually haha

Well, that works out. Just send those lines on over to my email or on here if you wish when you are done.

Wow, I was indeed stunned by that. Awesome. I particularly liked your Sniper and Heavy voice.

To be honest, I was thinking that you'd be stunned because of me trying all those voices. I didn't think they'd be 'awesome'. Voice selection-wise, I take it you want me to do those voices you liked? I can do them asap and send them to you via e-mail.

To be honest, I was thinking that you'd be stunned because of me trying all those voices. I didn't think they'd be 'awesome'. Voice selection-wise, I take it you want me to do those voices you liked? I can do them asap and send them to you via e-mail.

If you want to. From what I heard (and yes, I found them awesome) your sniper and heavy voices stood out the most. I would like if you did, because they were really good voices.

If you want to. From what I heard (and yes, I found them awesome) your sniper and heavy voices stood out the most. I would like if you did, because they were really good voices.

Why thank you. I should have the voices done for the first chapter, and maybe others, done by the end of next week... hopefully. 

Why thank you. I should have the voices done for the first chapter, and maybe others, done by the end of next week... hopefully. 

Sounds like a plan. Just let me know when you're done.

Sure, that'd be super-duper awesomeee. :D

Alrighty then. Welcome aboard. Quick question: Are you able to begin recording lines from chapter 1 of this fic or are you currently working on another project?

Alrighty then. Welcome aboard. Quick question: Are you able to begin recording lines from chapter 1 of this fic or are you currently working on another project?

I'm ready! Sadly not working on any other projects D; but oh well c:

I'm ready! Sadly not working on any other projects D; but oh well c:

Alrighty then. Just follow the link on the first post for the fic and have at it. Let me know when you send the lines to me.

Would it be possible to send the lines to me instead of me scrummaging for them, or? xD

Yes. I could do that for you. Just a quick note. I'll be including the sentences reserved for the narrator. That way you can get a feel for how the line needs to be delivered as the story would have it.

Yes. I could do that for you. Just a quick note. I'll be including the sentences reserved for the narrator. That way you can get a feel for how the line needs to be delivered as the story would have it.

but scrummaging through the Fic is what ive been doing...plus i enjoy a good read :P

but scrummaging through the Fic is what ive been doing...plus i enjoy a good read :P

Eh, the lines already got done so oh well lol

And yeah I understand I just probably would've skipped lines by accident, didnt wanna take any chances  ^_^

Hey, ListArt! Did my VO for chapter 1 and posting it here. I'm gonna carry on with the works. Let me know if there's anything to improve or missing. See ya!

attachicon.gifHeavySniper.zip

Oh, thanks for getting this to me ^^. You did great.

• 3 weeks later...

ListArt: How are things with the project at the moment? Anyone applied for the other male characters? I'm working on chapter 2 at the moment. 

i have a couple i wanna try for, but i know that we still need A LOT more people for even the first chapter :P