Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actors Needed For A Fanfic reading.

ListArt

Could you send me an audition list? Lines for particular characters you need? I'll try out.

Scout

Soldier

Demoman

Spy

Pyro (in this fic is portrayed as a girl)

Twlight Sparkle

Applejack

Rarity

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Derpy

This isn't all the characters. These are the more essential ones to the story. I left the others out for the moment as I felt it kinda spoiled a few plot points in the story.

Scout

Soldier

Demoman

Spy

Twlight Sparkle

Applejack

Rarity

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Derpy

This isn't all the characters. These are the more essential ones to the story. I left the others out for the moment as I felt it kinda spoiled a few plot points in the story.

Could you send me some lines for them?

ListArt: How are things with the project at the moment? Anyone applied for the other male characters? I'm working on chapter 2 at the moment. 

The process is coming along at a steady pace at the moment. Still in need of some voice actors for the other roles, but they're being filled bit by bit.

The process is coming along at a steady pace at the moment. Still in need of some voice actors for the other roles, but they're being filled bit by bit.

Well, if you need someone to fill in for the other male TF2 characters, just let me know.  ;)

Oh, that'd be great. Could you send me some samples of your voice for them?

Oh, that'd be great. Could you send me some samples of your voice for them?

sure ill email u later today

• 2 weeks later...

If you still need a guy for the Sniper, I'd love to do it.

Sorry, Bro. That part's already been taken. If it helps, here's a list of who's still available. 

Scout

Soldier

Demoman

Spy

Twlight Sparkle

Applejack

Rarity

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Derpy

Edited by RandomSelect

Okay. I'll give the Scout, Demoman, and Spy a go but I'll probably be best at Demoman.

EDIT: Scratch that, just Demo.

Sorry, Bronyance. I've already got Demoman casted, but I'd be more than happy to hear your Scout and Spy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have my lines done. Do you want me to post them here or elsewhere? Also, do you want mp3 or mp4 format?

I did a few takes of each one. (And left in the outtakes for the lols... I tried to stay in character during even the messups)

(And I did the vocal sound effects (like when Pyro giggles. Because Pyro's giggling is just fun.)

My phone keeps correcting Pyro as Pyrotechnics... ~.~

Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon

I have my lines done. Do you want me to post them here or elsewhere? Also, do you want mp3 or mp4 format?

I did a few takes of each one. (And left in the outtakes for the lols... I tried to stay in character during even the messups)

(And I did the vocal sound effects (like when Pyro giggles. Because Pyro's giggling is just fun.)

My phone keeps correcting Pyro as Pyrotechnics... ~.~

You can send it to me here or on the PM system. Either's fine by me.

Alrighy, got them. They sound really good.

Thanks. I did a few takes of each one just to do different inflections and such. And i kept the out takes in just for the giggles.

I'm helping direct another project, and our Discord kept in the mess ups/outtakes. I love listening to it just for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello-o-o, Mr. ListArt. How’s life treating you? Done my Sniper’s voice for chapter 2. If you need anything, just ask.

attachicon.gifSniperCh2.zip

Life's been ok. College has been putting me in a choke hold right now, but I'm still ready to keep this project going. Just have to cast those remaining roles.

• Brohoof 1