Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actors Needed For A Fanfic reading.

ListArt

ill be posting voice impressions of the scout and solider very soon

just lisened to the reading, and i am definitly getting involved, ill be sending the voice clips asap

Austin

Oh, thank you. ^^ I can't wait to hear what your scout voice sounds like.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of, when will I have to do my Spy lines? :P

I don't have a set deadline for the lines to be turned in. When you can get them done is fine by me. I'm working around your guys' schedules.

Speaking of, when will I have to do my Spy lines? :P

And the lines sounded great. ^^

I might be able to do Fluttershy but I can mostly best do "yay"

I can mostly do Stallions and I might want to do Spy

Spy is currently casted. But there are several stallion roles (which aren't listed due to spoiler reasons).

Just another update for everyone.

Current Progress.mp3

This is how far we are in the first chapter in terms of editing. All the voices that have been casted and are in the part of story this sample takes place in, have been edited in. We're getting there and I felt like I owed you all this for the lack of activity on my end.

You're doing great as the Sniper. ^^ In fact, you all are doing a great job. I can't tell you, every time I listen through this. I'm taken back by how well you guys sound. You're all doing a fantastic job. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ListArt. Sent some my voice acting stuff to your e-mail. Thought I place the stuff here too. Have you heard of voiceactingalliance.com? I'm a member there. Want me to ask around there?

attachicon.gifHeavySniperCh3.zip

Thanks, man. ^^ And no, I haven't heard of that site and sure, if you want to ask around. I've been talking with a few people and I'll look into this site as well.

I'll happily read anything you may need for your fanfiction!

I have a deep Josh Turner voice, so a male character would be the best for me!

This sounds great, and I wish you all of my luck!

Have a great day!

-camsterman101

More good news everyone, we're on the final stretch. Just three more roles to fill and we'll be all set (main character wise).

While this has been going on, I've kept up on the first chapter and adding in your guys' lines. If all goes well, I should have a new audio update for you guys soon.

Keep up the great work everyone. You're all doing fantastic! ^^

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! ^^ All the main cast have been casted!

Now, like I said and for those who still want to tryout for characters, the main characters list in the first post are not all of them. There are other major characters in the story, but I don't want to reveal them publicly due to plots points that could be spoiled.

But, yeah, we're well on our way everyone. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Just another post update for you guys. We're still moving right along on getting chapter one done. I just need lines from one more person and everything will be set to be put in. Keep up the great work, guys. ^^

Edited by ListArt

How did I get here? Oh well. I have been looking through this post and you mentioned that some main roles have not been filled yet due to plot points being spoiled. If you would like someone with a deep voice to play one of these roles, I'm your man.