ListArt

Voice Actors Needed For A Fanfic reading.

Hey everyone. I bet you're all wondering where that visual update is. It's coming, don't worry.

The reason I've been busy is partly due to school projects, but also, I re-recorded all the narration for Chapter Two, using the recording studio here on campus, which had better quality.

So, currently, I'm putting it all in as I continue on editing the lines I have in. I just need to get some lines from some people. We're making good progress guys. We're currently 30% done. ^^

Here's visual update I've been promising you guys for a while. Editing has begun and we currently stand at 34% will all production aspects taken into consideration.

I have most of everyone's lines, we still need to cast Applebloom, Mrs. Cake, Dinky, and the three masked ponies.

post-28373-0-76343000-1445373378_thumb.png

If you need Applebloom, I've been getting plenty of practice in on her from the CMS LiveStream, I could record her lines. I haven't been on here in a while, so I didn't see the added list of needed roles. I could try Dinky, too... I'll send you recordings soon.

Hey everyone. I know it's been a good while since I last updated on here. So, I'm gonna let you guys know what's going on.

Short and simple: This year of school has been kicking my butt. 

However, we're still moving forward. The transition to a new setup has made things editing wise much quicker.

I'm still waiting on a few lines, but even with that, we're still moving right along on Chapter 2.

Hey Hey Everyone,

The project is still up and running, it just had some setbacks due to my school work.