Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you think your oc would work well in the show?

Everleaf

(edited)

Well what I am saying is if your oc was to be put into the show (with nothing really changed) would it go well/work out? 

With my Everleaf for one some bronies would complain about a new alicorn 

but Everleaf is quite the mysterious kind fairly young alicorn (just because she's a alicorn does not make her a bad oc) however she is not exactly evil in any way although she may seem it in size she is a (little) taller than Cadence not really having much to do with her power and has her role to rule and protect the everfree forest, 

The forest is fairly small to rule so she is not so over the top kind of alicorn at all 

and she may be seen (scary) to little kids 

saving time I won't go though the backstory from it being fairly long maybe one day I will share it!

So with my oc I don't really know if she would go down well or not...

So how about you guys? how would your ocs go?

by the way with the images they are all mine (apart from the one who looks much younger and a normal horn and normal ears and is a blank flank since I never got to drawing her cutiemark at the time) which belongs to PegasisterJazmine and I thank her for drawing it for me.

post-23690-0-29425400-1406228341.png

post-23690-0-76097600-1406228367_thumb.png

post-23690-0-40447200-1406228377_thumb.png

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I normally have a huge aversion to alicorn OC's, but the idea of an alicorn whose duty it is to protect the Everfree, a sort of mysterious "Forest Princess" if you will, now that I can actually see being in the show and would have the potential to develop into a very interesting story. At least it's not Celestia and Luna's long-lost half-brother alicorn god or anything.

As for my OC? I specifically thought of Tenor Sounds in the context of whether or not he could appear in the show and make sense. He's an earth pony that grew-up on a farm but had loftier aspirations and took to the road to fulfill them; I'd say that makes for an interesting show accurate character, but I'm also biased (obviously).

You can check out my OC's RP profile that I link in my signature, it goes into a little more detail.

Edited by TenorSounds
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Lol if my oc was put in the show the show would collapse and so would the 4th wall.

And then my friend...the real fun would begin... :nom:

So yes..my oc being in the show would 'work'..but not the way you would expect.

201.gif

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

Lol if my oc was put in the show the show would collapse and so would the 4th wall.

And then my friend...the real fun would begin... :nom:

So yes..my oc being in the show would 'work'..but not the way you would expect.

img-2887441-1-201.gif

Looks like pinkie has connection issues i guess even ponies are not safe from lag

<------ if this guy was in the show i guess he'll be an assassin for anyone 

My OC might tick bronies off. There are two ways she could appear in the show:

She could be one of the mane six, because I sometimes Rp her as the element of Empathy.  That would definitely make some people really annoyed. I guess it could work, though, in a super clichéd "lost element" way. Some people would view her as a Mary Sue(even thought she's far from one) or just "Another Twilight Sparkle". It could, however, work out because of her unique personality.

Or

She could be a character who just lived in Ponyvile who they were just friends with. It wouldn't really change anything. She's a unicorn, not an ailcorn, so I can't see people complaining. This option would cause a lot less hate.

I don't know actually. I have six. Three of which are kind of a bit out there to be on the show so I'd say no for them. The other three I could see though. Specifically Felix. He looks pretty normal. Felix or Scarlett.

My OC's name is Scarred Rhythym, and he's part alicorn part chaos bringer, and his story was inspired and modeled after Ink Rose's theories of the origins on Equestria. He does not have control over anything because of his background depended on nothing but music, but he is the scariest pony which would lead to heavy misconceptions and rumors about him. Although he's not evil in anyway, the dark magic is in his blood due to being Lord Ombra's grandson, which is an absolute reason why he channels that negative energy through music for therapeutic reasons. Now you know a little about him, I think that he could only work well in one episode, and I think with him in the show, it'll be about not judging others and love and tolerate those different from you. Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of him so you'll know who I'm talking about.

post-27780-0-32095900-1403935068_thumb.jpg
post-27780-0-85923700-1403900396_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My OC might tick bronies off. There are two ways she could appear in the show:

She could be one of the mane six, because I sometimes Rp her as the element of Empathy.  That would definitely make some people really annoyed. I guess it could work, though, in a super clichéd "lost element" way. Some people would view her as a Mary Sue(even thought she's far from one) or just "Another Twilight Sparkle". It could, however, work out because of her unique personality.

Or

She could be a character who just lived in Ponyvile who they were just friends with. It wouldn't really change anything. She's a unicorn, not an ailcorn, so I can't see people complaining. This option would cause a lot less hate.

Even if she WAS a alicorn I would not mind hey I like alicorns I don't care what bronies think  and at least shes a unicorns so she won't tick bronies. XD

(edited)

my OC (Sunset Hooves-http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunset-hooves-r6479 ) would probably work in the show, he is a bit like pinkie pie a bit with her backstory, just not as happy as her, though it doesn't explain it in his backstory, there are many times in roleplays where he finds friendship and has a better outlook on life and becomes a happier person, now i have started thinking about the CMC being involved in it and showing him friendship

Edited by madjack2001

My OC's name is Scarred Rhythym, and he's part alicorn part chaos bringer, and his story was inspired and modeled after Ink Rose's theories of the origins on Equestria. He does not have control over anything because of his background depended on nothing but music, but he is the scariest pony which would lead to heavy misconceptions and rumors about him. Although he's not evil in anyway, the dark magic is in his blood due to being Lord Ombra's grandson, which is an absolute reason why he channels that negative energy through music for therapeutic reasons. Now you know a little about him, I think that he could only work well in one episode, and I think with him in the show, it'll be about not judging others and love and tolerate those different from you. Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of him so you'll know who I'm talking about.

We would scared a few kids wise of appearance and some bronies would complain that he is a Mary Sue he's not that bad really just not so fit for the show.

no tis not really good at drawing

Aww D: someone could do a request one day maybe (one day) when I got my comic and another request done I will have a go.

Um...yeah, no offense but I don't think I could ever see this working in the show, at least not without some heavy editing of the character.

(edited)

I imagined mine being a friend of the Apple family and Big Mac in particular, don't know how well that would work though... he could provide the occasional 'ummm" before Big Mac makes the decision/ completes the conversation with an 'eeyup' or 'nope'    :lol:

post-26968-0-76638400-1405905963_thumb.jpg
Edited by Guest