Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you think your oc would work well in the show?

Everleaf

well lets see my OC is a Unicorn he is a Mercenary who doesn't accept anyponies friendship he is a loner all his friends and family (except his sister) were murdered and they haunt his mind and dreams he is missing his left eye he can conjure Ice magic better then anypony in Equestria so I can see him in a Fluttershy episode or maybe a Twilight episode

Well, ehheh.

Its possible, I guess, Hyper could just be a royal guard hired by Celestia to help protect Twilight's Kingdom he'd have to go non lethal though, so I guess use the blunt end of the katana and warm up ponies soup with pyromancy (the good life?)

(edited)

Although I'm not finished with the backstory on Wind Chaser, I created him to fulfill a certain niche missing from the show. He's geared more towards slice-of-life stories than adventures.

The main thing is, he's an adult pony without a cutie mark. There is no such thing known to have appeared in the show, and I'm sure if this did happen, people could relate. He also struggles a bit with depression and offers a viewpoint from a city/suburb background as opposed to a small town.

Mainly, I took things that are not only relatable to me but also to others from what I've seen in this fandom, and designed the character based both on my life and what I'd like to see the show do. My OC will never make the show IRL, but I would love for a similar character and similar storyline to be used.

Edited by Wind Chaser

Not really. He's super antisocial and would murder anyone who approaches him.

And also he has trouble existing.

Because he doesn't.

So goffic.

Wow. Well, that's kind of a first.

I'm not the only one in the fandom that does not mind alicorns but yeah many bronies dislike them...

I imagined mine being a friend of the Apple family and Big Mac in particular, don't know how well that would work though... he could provide the occasional 'ummm" before Big Mac makes the decision/ completes the conversation with an 'eeyup' or 'nope'    :lol:

Actually I would love her to be in the show. 0-0

Well, my ponysona might make as a great mentor for Button Mash.

Another oc I have is the president of the elements of harmony fan club. Hey, the mane six have saved Equestria a couple of times, they have to be famous in some way. So yeah, he'd fit too.

I'm not the only one in the fandom that does not mind alicorns but yeah many bronies dislike them...

Actually I would love her to be in the show. 0-0

Thanks :) But he's a guy :lol: His mane is inspired by my own rather awful mullet :lol:

(edited)

Tempest would work well as a villain trying to redeem himself. It would also be interesting to see the reaction of the Mane Six and the princesses when Xena reveals himself. For the character, look in my sig.

post-16038-0-99641500-1406308276_thumb.jpg

Edited by Majestic Nightfury

Tempest would work well as a villain trying to redeem himself. It would also be interesting to see the reaction of the Mane Six and the princesses when Xena reveals himself. For the character, look in my sig.

He reminds me of my old oc :P 

for a oc not bad at all but if he was to be in the show he would likely be taller a more dragon-like tail one or two feathers and so on (oh btw if ANYONE calls your oc a Mary Sue as I have had trust me looking at some others he is not so bad in fact I would be interested to see how he would be written.

WEll.... he's not a Mary Sue OC, so that's a start :P. I've given him a pretty lengthy background and backstory, so I'm sure he'd work out a little. I'm not sure how he'd fit into the show though.

Yes Buck Testa would totally work. It would be a fluttershy episode and they can deal with the moral pros and cons of Taxidermy ( are they a trophy or is it a way to honor passed creatures) as well as fluttershy being mortified and enraged to comedic effect.

Well, within the context of the show, no. I mean my group of ponies mainly revolves around archaeology, history, adventure, and the occasional mercenary thing if we're talking about Corsair.

Granted they could appear as the one-shot character, but they would really only work in their own spinoff.

Commission - The Derbyshire Herd (by spitfireart).png

I suppose, being a friendly ghost gives her an advantage over being a vengeful one. I think it could work, but she'd probably need an episode like Zecora did to have some sort of introduction/explanation.

• Brohoof 1

Well, within the context of the show, no. I mean my group of ponies mainly revolves around archaeology, history, adventure, and the occasional mercenary thing if we're talking about Corsair.

Granted they could appear as the one-shot character, but they would really only work in their own spinoff.

Umm a spin off with them? now that would be interesting and something I would check out.

• Brohoof 1

Umm a spin off with them? now that would be interesting and something I would check out.

I'd love to see it; but of course it'd never happen. XD

Thanks for the compliment. ^_^

I'd love to see it; but of course it'd never happen. XD

Thanks for the compliment. ^_^

Np and well it's more likely than my oc being in the show although she would be a fairly good alicorn taking on another alicorn in the how may set some bronies off. XD

• Brohoof 1

Well, he'd definitely be an eye-catcher

2ic8i7k.jpg

By the way he would walk and talk, you wouldn't be able to tell that he's from a distant island mired in territorial wars. He goes town to town hoping to find any clues of other survivors of the shipwreck. 

• 1 year later...

I really haven't developed him much, so it's hard to say... I doubt he'd work well in it, though, since he probably wouldn't be that interesting. x)

My main cast of OCs (no pics cause I'm poor, sue me) are all designed to neatly fit into canon and exist mostly independent of interaction with canon characters, so they might as well be there. They're a bit too foul-mouthed to actually be in the show proper, generally, but that's a fairly easy fix without messing up too much about their characters.

My OC would probably not fit in the canon world but he would not have any screen time and would play more like a "Find Waldo" role as he tends to hide. He could be the trigger of bad and unexplained events as he does have a linger of magic.