Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Fallout Equestria Custom Logo

Professor Annabella

(edited)

I am planning to write a fanfiction based on a crossover of two of our favorite franchises, MLP and Fallout. This crossover has been done many times before, and has been successful multiple times, because there is a endless combination you can do with these two series and come out with a original idea every time. I personally love fallout, and I sure as hell love MLP too, so I decided to put my skills to the test and make my own fic.

However, before I exit the pre-writing and drafting stage, I would love to have a cover for this story. I already have a commission from Ruhisu coming up, a background I'd like to use, but all I need is a logo.

So if someone could do this logo, based off the classic original one made for the first FoE, that'd be excellent. All I really need is a recolor of the original logo, and a specific text (One I am not sure about, I'd like it to be serious, but it would be totally up to the artist, as long as it fits with the logo) that says the name of the fanfiction; "Free Fall" under the original, recolored logo.

Here are exaples:

img-2887991-1-fallout__equestria_logo_wiimg-2887991-2-fallout_equestria__project^ Just like this one, but the logo recolored, and "Free Fall" instead of "Project Horizons" in a different style text

Thank you! I appreciate it

Edited by Delta