Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~~*Cyberpunk DJ Pon3 Vinyl Scratch Custom Pony*~~

LightningMana

Cyberpunk Vinyl Scratch

Generation 4 Friendship is Magic pony character design Vinyl Scratch re-designed as a generation 1 custom pony figure.

Available for sale in my commissions thread-

http://mlpforums.com/topic/102640-lightning-mana-custom-pony-figure-commissions/?p=2888726

pics-

cyberpunk_dj_pon3_vinyl_scratch_by_light

Description of craft-

Pony base is a white generation 1 Glory unicorn. Original body color kept, removed original cutie mark via Acetone/hot boiling water.

DJ Pon3’s cutie mark is painted in acrylic paints with some Daft Punk embellishments to the design on the body.

Eyes are a fusion Vinyl Scratch’s eyes with the generation 1 eye mold shape, and lashes and shadow I kind of got in a war with a rainbow and the rainbow won. But I sealed it in place with Artists Varnish, so it’s all good~

Eyes are also painted in acrylic paints.

Mane and tail are re-rooted in dollyhair’s nylon mlp hair in the colors blueberry muffin, bluebell and daiquiri ice.

Hair styled via hair dryer and my hair gel method.

Outfit- started with the hind legs. Wide black bias tape with black with white pin striped fabric lining the bottoms. Detailed in steampunk accessories and plastic beads.

Jacket- black mesh material with the bottom and sleeves hemmed with turquoise and white bias tape, lined with turquoise hemp cord. Stripes up the sleeves are white maxi piping and turquoise blue silk ribbon stitched to the jacket. White zipper stitched to the front, collar of jacket is the wide black bias tape. Steampunk trinkets, neon blue chain and antique white beads strung across the back to finish.

Ruffled skirt coming from one side of the jack is 4 layers of pleated patterned fabrics. Embellished with a glass blue etched boom box, various beads some glass, plastic, and antique. The record at the bottom is crafted from a plastic hoop bead with a metal piece glued on top, then another flat metal piece glued in the center. Entire piece painted in acrylic paints then sealed.

Glasses are cut from then hand-stitched from leather, lenses are lavender oval-shaped rhinestones. You can pull the glasses down to peek at Vinyl Scratches painted eyes underneath them. Complete removal of the glasses is not recommended.

Head phones- Started with two large black plastic beads. Glued round glittery blue beads on the outsides, lined them with some neutral blue cord trim. Stitched some patent black vinyl to the insides of the beads, glued down a strip of aluminum flashing underneath the strip of vinyl with Gorilla glue, then sealed with mod podge then painted black. Glued a piece of thick black leather in the middle to keep things balanced. 

Thanks for looking! Be sure to check out my main gallery- lightningsilver-mana.deviantart.com!