Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have any title, what would it be?

jeray2000

Just my name is fine or my username if I am speaking to someone on the internet though I don't mind nicknames and stuff.

• 10 months later...

I once put myself down as 'Lord' on a survey while at university, it was later that I found out that it was an official one issued by the uni  :lol:  (unfortunately it didn't stick, so no special titles on my degrees  :( ).

But I'm happy without any titles - it makes it harder for people to assume things about you before meeting them  ^_^

(edited)

It would be kind of sweet if everyone had to refer to me as 'your majesty' or 'your excellency' or 'master'. Even 'sir' would be cool.

Edited by Guest

I just want to go back to being addressed by my first name, rather than just my last name. I've gone so long only being called last name I've forgotten my first name.

Real life title: Master or Sifu, it would be great to one day be an acknowledged master of Kung Fu martial arts and philosophy.

Fictional title: Jedi Master, Justicar, Company Champion, Paladin

Supreme Empress of the Multiverse.  I don't even know if the multiverse is real, but it sounded cooler than just "the universe".  If I'm called Supreme Empress of the Multiverse enough maybe the power will come, right? 

I'd make my title something like His Eternal Divine Majesty. Then again, after watching Shakugan no Shana I've gotten a new perspective on titles since everyone in that show has one. So with that in mind, I'll be The Grand Ruler Of Life, Death And The Universe.