Banner by ~ Zero

Do You Skate ?

Vermillion

So i'm pretty into skateboarding and i have skated for about 3 years nows and i dont really know if any of you guys skate ?

So i was just wandering if you skate, What is your favorite trick or favorite trick to do 

and if you dont skate and just know what some tricks are you can answer too :D

my current favorite trick to do is a "Nollie inwards heelflip" 

and my favorite trick ever is a "Switch 360 Heelflip"

• Brohoof 2

I skated for about three years until I took a pretty bad fall when I messed up dropping in on a half pipe. Don't skate at all anymore.

I couldn't really do too many tricks, though. I just liked skating around, going in and out of bowls and what not. The best trick I could do was a kickflip, and I could barely even pull that off. I could ollie pretty high though, and I was satisfied with that.

• Brohoof 2

I skated for about three years until I took a pretty bad fall when I messed up dropping in on a half pipe. Don't skate at all anymore.

I couldn't really do too many tricks, though. I just liked skating around, going in and out of bowls and what not. The best trick I could do was a kickflip, and I could barely even pull that off. I could ollie pretty high though, and I was satisfied with that.

how high was the half pipe, i suck at skating transition skating i think the best ramp trick i can pull off is a 5-0 stall :|

• 2 weeks later...

I've been skating close to a year now and its the best thing I have decided to pick up. I am now getting pretty decent at rolling ollies. I can do pop shuv its as of now as well. It def. requires a lot of dedication and its like the best stress reliever honestly. Nothing like riding around for hours.

• Brohoof 1

I've been skating close to a year now and its the best thing I have decided to pick up. I am now getting pretty decent at rolling ollies. I can do pop shuv its as of now as well. It def. requires a lot of dedication and its like the best stress reliever honestly. Nothing like riding around for hours.

i used to like riding around but its boring now as soon as you get good you will want to do tricks all the time 

after pop shuvs you should learn kickflips you dont need to learn fronside shoves really 

also do you push with your front foot ?

• Brohoof 1

I have been skateing for a year now.Mostly just to learn how to turn and brake and stuff like that. Maybe if I get I will try some tricks and my favorit is some kind of back or frontflip I assume.

I skate in Skate 3. Does that count?
x3
Can't skate @-@ mostly because blindness. I can't see out of my right eye. It would freak me out because I have no depth perception.

i play videogames about skating...

i used to play videogames about skating.

The only skating game I play is Skate 3 x3 I'm not all that interested in skating anymore but Skate 3 is hilarious.

• 4 years later...