Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Skate ?

Vermillion

I used to rollerskate/rollerblade a LOT but unfortunately the rollerblades I had were used and didn't last long, they ended up breaking and I haven't ever gotten new ones...it's been so long, I bet if I attemped to skate again I wouldn't be as good. :( I think I might get myself a new pair for my birthday....

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I used to rollerskate/rollerblade a LOT but unfortunately the rollerblades I had were used and didn't last long, they ended up breaking and I haven't ever gotten new ones...it's been so long, I bet if I attemped to skate again I wouldn't be as good. :( I think I might get myself a new pair for my birthday....

Sounds to me like street hockey is in our future:sneer:

• Brohoof 1

I can roller skate and tried it a few times when I was little. I only tried ice skating once, at Hollywood Studios in Florida; it was the first and last time I'll probably ever do that. I think I could probably learn it if I had a LOT of room to fall on my backside and not demolish anyone else around me. I've never tried rollerblading, even though it sounds fun. 

I can't do any tricks on skates beyond staying upright, which is a big deal for me. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can rollerblade even though i’m not great at it. I’ve tried to skateboard and that was a disaster.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to attempt to skate. I was horrible at it. I couldn’t even ollie so instead I would go to the tops of hills around my house (it was very hilly in my neighborhood) and roll down, usually hit a bump because the roads were never managed, and then skin myself.

• 9 months later...

I can’t do any kind of skating without falling down and almost breaking my butt. :unsure: I used to be able to rollerblade/roller skate pretty well but haven’t in years. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

No, too scared to try.

Same for me. I went on this "field trip" one time where we went to this skating rink and I was way too scared to go on the rink at all. Since it was around my classmates, I didn't wanna slip and embarrass myself and possibly injure myself. :sealed:

6 hours ago, Scarlet02 said:

Same for me. I went on this "field trip" one time where we went to this skating rink and I was way too scared to go on the rink at all. Since it was around my classmates, I didn't wanna slip and embarrass myself and possibly injure myself. :sealed:

Exactly what happened to me.

No, I tried rollerskating and ice skating before, but I just end up clinging to the side of the wall cause I absolutely will fall and hurt myself...

Clumsy nature.... I'm like Derpy in human form.

Edited by Ocean Breeze