Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HoofSounds is great

hirito

Hello everyone, I just wanted to see how a lot of other people feel about Hoofsounds. I really thought it was a neat use of the chrome app capability. Also the fact I can arrange the radios and have a volume control helps out a ton. I don't really see much use for the video stream part, but maybe it's because I don't typically watch streams as much. What are some other thoughts/agreements on it?

Especially if you're not big on chrome apps, it's something you don't remember a lot and just end up going to radios instead, but it's handy if you remember it.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't know there was a desktop version, I may have to go download it because that does seem more "Me" on my desktop although the app is handy for my laptop

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to see how a lot of other people feel about Hoofsounds. I really thought it was a neat use of the chrome app capability. Also the fact I can arrange the radios and have a volume control helps out a ton. I don't really see much use for the video stream part, but maybe it's because I don't typically watch streams as much. What are some other thoughts/agreements on it?

I love it :v

It's how I found mlpforums in the first place

• 1 month later...

Luna radio remains one of my stand-by radio stations while I am coding, and when I found Hoofsounds through that site I squee'd with delight! It takes good tunes to make it through a long day, and Ponyville Live stations make it easier!