Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PinkiePartyPie Support Thread

BionicBrony

I know this girl who brought me into these forums, in fact, the first one to PM me when I got here. I got to know her on Skype and then I became fast friends with her.

you all Know here as PinkeiPartyPie. PinkiePartyPie (I'll just use PPP) is a fun loving girl who I'm sure is a large part of the forums.

Recently, I know that she has been getting picked on and feels like she isn't very important anymore. I wanted to make this thread to show her that she is very important and wanted on the forums. I understand that it may sound a little strange, but I want her to understand that she HAS friends on these forums. No matter how many people tease her, I know she is strong.

I think PinkiePartyPie is a person who just needs to see that she has friends.

I don't want this trhead to be about railing her. I want people to show her that people care for her.

Please respond. I want this to be something she can look at when she's upset so she can feel happy again.

Your Friend

~BionicBrony

post-27452-0-76156100-1406306248.jpg

post-27452-0-76156100-1406306248.jpg

• Brohoof 7

eventough i'm not reaaaaaaly familliar, i do hope she cheers up soon. i have seen her posting around quite a lot and she really doesn't deserve to be picked on :(

PinkiePartyPie, you are awesome!

• Brohoof 4

Treble P is such an awesome user. She seems to know how to have fun and is pretty good at roleplaying. It sucks that she is getting bullied. I'm here to show that I too care about her and that the way she gets picked on is just unfair.

• Brohoof 6

WEll we don't talk much, but it's fun chatting with her and a bunch of other friends in the party thread ;). Whooooo parteh!!

*insert dancing Trixie gif*

• Brohoof 5

@@pinkiepartypie,

I know that times have been tough on you recently, and it may seem like it will never end. But knowing that you have all of these friends here on the forums to help you through it is touching. EEveryone here is ready and waiting to support you, or be a shoulder to cry on. Have it in your heart that things look bright for the future, and everything will get better. Someone once said "Don't ever make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it." Well I'm promising that things will get better for you. All my love,

Comet Starflash.

• Brohoof 9

We can't let anyone feel alone/useless. Pink, if you're reading this, I want you to know that you're never alone. There's always going to be someone around to help and care for you. Just look at the people who commented on this thread. These people care for you, and I also care for you. If you want to PM any of us, don't be afraid to do so.  ;)

• Brohoof 3

@@pinkiepartypie,

I know that times have been tough on you recently, and it may seem like it will never end. But knowing that you have all of these friends here on the forums to help you through it is touching. EEveryone here is ready and waiting to support you, or be a shoulder to cry on. Have it in your heart that things look bright for the future, and everything will get better. Someone once said "Don't ever make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it." Well I'm promising that things will get better for you. All my love,

Comet Starflash.

If this made me smile, I can only imagine how she's feeling about this :):P.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know of this Pinkiepartypie, but we have a lot in common if they are being bullied. If no one else will, I'll be a friend to you. But judging by the other posts here it doesn't look like you'll have to worry about that. Cheer up buttercup

post-27937-0-59809700-1406366826_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1