Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Emmy's Request shop [OPEN]

Emerald Heart

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I said I would return with reference and you didn't say no, so here it is.

The general info about Lektra is in my signature. I'm hoping to get at least a 90% accurate EQG-like version of her if you can. The hair gives everyone trouble, unfortunately. If you can put her Mark somewhere on her clothes, please do. Her Mark is the last link in her profile.

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_02_2015/post-10207-0-20647500-1423144327.gif She would wear this outfit, except the boots really don't match the rest of her general color scheme. Just doesn't seem appropriate for a nerd to wear boots. Heck, I'm inclined to say the clothes colors don't match either. She should also have a larger bust size, but I don't really want the tube top to be NSFW so just visibly large but not revealing. The labcoat is definitely meant to be white though. It's still a great attempt by Pripyat Pony, but I'd like to see if you can get closer to my head image.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-I6A7n8dbP2k/VNwD0zqXcSI/AAAAAAAAAEI/HYIamvS4BLc/w280-h645-no/Lektra%2BBolt.jpg Danish definitely got the hairstyle, the head accessories, and the belt correct in this attempt. The problem is she's too clothed. That's my fault though, as I didn't tell him what kind of clothes I was looking for. I'd also like the hair waist length.

So somewhere a mix of these two as mentioned, with stuff you think would work in addition.

Please and TY.

Edited by bronislav84

@@KrazyDashie

Can you supply me with a picture/description of her cutie mark?

oh sorry about that .-.

starli11.png

thats what i have so far for her cutie mark

@@KrazyDashie

Thank you, and sorry- but your OCs tail wasn't included in the picture. 

If you could supply me with a full body picture, that would be wonderful.

gah. lemme just dig though my files... sorry though... :please:

page12.png

Edited by KrazyDashie

could ya draw caliber? his cutie marks a sword, 

post-32043-0-91191300-1427439124_thumb.png

and rebilac next to him?

post-32043-0-88532500-1427439158_thumb.png

the're the same guy, see... :please:

but, it would be really awesome if you could draw them in combat :muffins:

Hello @Emerald<3, I'm Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat. :)

Could you please draw a, uh, sort-of, double portrait(Not sure what to call it) of my OC? Basically, with him in just a simple, somewhat regal, standing pose, on one side, and a mirrored version on the other. Do you know what I mean? Well, anyway, here is the OC...

img-3508682-1-qwZiD.png

On the left, his wings should be folded. And then, on the other side, he should be slightly less regal, have a cloak on(hood down, and no wings showing), and his horn slightly smaller.

Here is his cutie mark.

post-20518-0-55740500-1424211283_thumb.p

I messed up a little on the bottom of it

If you are confused about anything, have any concerns, or even feel like kicking me off the thread for requesting something complicated, ^_^ just ask me anything you need to, okay? ;)

You have such wonderful art; and it looks great.

If it's possible, could you please draw my O.C. Porcelain?

Porcelain's cutie mark is that of a tea-pot.

Either way, thank you. :)

Edited by Steffie