Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Want To Play A Game?

Midnight Gaze

(edited)

Okay, so this is a game where someone starts a story and other people add onto it. Once it starts, no one can stop it and say, "No! That's not allowed!" The only exception to this rule is if you kill other people's characters. Seriously, no godmodding. The second rule is that it has to make sense. The third rule is that there are only ten people allowed in this game, because if there were more, it would get confusing. The fourth rule is that you have to be a regular pony(not a"chosen one" pony who's destined to rule or something) and you have to type in third person. Everyone starts by introducing their characters.  Story, begin!

It was a quiet day in Ponyvile and Midnight Gaze was in line, waiting for an autograph. She was sweating, because she had picked a really bad day to be outside. She took a moment to stare up at the sky, wishing for some generous pony to make the clouds rain. No such luck. She moved forward about an inch. That's the first time I've moved in about ten minutes, she thought.

post-19659-0-67825700-1406329315.png

Edited by Midnight Gaze

Sketch is my bat pony oc. He is extremely fast and agile possibly faster than rainbow dash. He is a master assassin and is a master with a bow. He usally doesn't have to but he is good in hand to hand combat to when ponies throw punches or shoot him he can easily dodge it. He usally wears a hoodie to cover his body because he is a rare species of pony and doesn't want a ton of attention. He is a master of the shadow he cant be found at all when he is hiding not even the most skilled searchers or most skilled trackers can find him. His income is that he tracks down bountys that other ponies hang up around anywhere and he tracks them down. He kills the big time ones and jails the small time ones. He is a very friendly and nice pony. He is usally laid back and loves hanging out with friends and likes to scare some people once and a while. If this is to over powered please pm me and I will edited it. It does sound a bit over powered but amybe you cna find away around it just if it is pm.

Sketch was flying by pony ville. "Man that is a place I have not at in a while" said sketch. He noticed that there was a really long line full of colorful ponies. Sketch noticed that one pony looked really hot so he decided to to move a cloud over her for shade. He couldn't make it rain since it could make the other ponies angry.

• 2 weeks later...

@@Midnight Gaze@@Bronychan1214,

(Riley is my Pegasus OC)

Riley was in a panic. A frenzy. Trepidation.

Why oh why had he chosen that zebra to prank? The one with crazy magic powers even without a horn?

He stopped dwelling on it and chose to focus on the fact that he'd been shrunken down to five centimetres tall.

The teeny-tiny pony had barely made it from the Everfree to Ponyvile. He'd thought about trying to get help, but he was terrified of being stepped on.

He slumped back against the stem of a mushroom.

Midnight quickly got to front of the line(Twelve ponies decided to get ice cream because of the heat) and got her autograph. She began to trot back home when she noticed something. It looked like a..pony.

@@Midnight Gaze,

He was terrified when the mushroom was lifted out of the ground, but not seeing any better alternative, Riley decided to ask the mare for help.

He flew onto her nose. "PleaseladyyougottahelpmeIprankedazebraandsheputacurseonmeandnowI'mtinyand..."

He continued to ramble on meaninglessly.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Sketch sat up in his cloud as he watched the mare that he previously covered with the shade from his cloud go over and talk to what seemed like a bug He tightened his hoodie and flew down to where she was standing, he landed right in front of her but she was to preoccupied on this tiny...Pony!?

@@Bronychan1214,

Riley winced as a shadow loomed over him. He gulped, and slowly turned around and looked up to see that yet another pony was eyeing him. He curled up and trembled. Sure, it was unusual to see a pony cut down to this size, but so was having giants loom over you.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Sketch sat there trying to force a laugh down so he dident seem to mean. He watched as the ponies went off into the forest, he smiled showing fangs, he flew up into the shadows and followed them through it hoping to get a good chance to scare them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sketch chuckled "I'm not a vampire, I am just a bat pony" Sketch shot his tongue out and grabbed an apple. "Don't think I am a fruit bat I can drink blood to if I want, but dont worry I wont hurt you guys" Sketch decided to land on the ground since they already saw him.